stolen.

42852: NAMJOON sees someone approaching him! ((5%)!(!!(!!! !:# @)!%(#!&6(5=()(!)!)! ACCEPT or DECLINE.

Once again, the words were blurred out. Each time that happened, the man in black would somehow end up appearing not too long after. This time Yoongi wasn't gonna stand there. He wanted to move quickly. So, he did. 'YOONGI wants NAMJOON to run.' He had typed and send without hesitation.

42852: ERROR – Command isn't in the game anymore.

'what?! It was in the game just a couple of seconds ago..'

Yoongi had tried it again and again. Always getting the same response. The command wasn't in the game anymore but why? He should have known better than thinking he could win against the lunatic behind the screen. He should have known better than to underestimate the creator.

The next message was starting to make Yoongi sweat. Namjoon was being injured but his computer showed nothing but a pitch-black screen. Whatever was going on, he couldn't help. He wasn't able to seen anything at all and he couldn't run either.

The next move the game made was the worst until now. Hoseok apparently wanted to join. He wanted to switch with Namjoon. Yoongi shouldn't be that affected but he was. There were real people inside that game and suddenly his best friend has a will too? Hoseok wanted to help Namjoon.

He wanted to. The younger had always been telling Yoongi to not let his characters get injured or in danger in any kind of way. Hosoek would do anything to save the character or keep him save. And now here he was, probably really inside that game, saving the people Yoongi failed to protect.

Yoongi ended up accepting Hoseok's trade between him and Namjoon. Hoseok was joining the game.

42852: HOSEOK wants to please ACCEPT or DECLINE?

Another message? Even Hoseok was sending them now. Whatever it was, he had to hear him out. Whatever Hoseok would say, whether it would be a simple 'I'm scared' or a 'Lol it's a prank' Yoongi needed to read it.

42852: HOSEOK wants to save us ACCEPT or DECLINE?

"I promise you, I will save you" Yoongi felt like crying. The screen still showed darkness. He was starting to lose himself. He was starting to fall into a black hole of despair. No matter what, he had to help them escape from wherever they were. Yoongi's throat suddenly became dry. It had restricted itself to the width of a straw.

The screen had showed a black figure approaching his friend. Yoongi had been texting the game that he wanted Hoseok to walk away but it didn't work. He was being ignored.

And with a blink of an eye, Hoseok was gone. 'A player has taken HOSEOK! You now have 3 characters.'
And the exact same scene repeated itself until Jimin was gone too. The moment he had chosen Namjoon, the purple haired was attacked.

Yoongi had a feeling that the end was near. Either he would win now or completely lose. He wasn't allowed to fail. He couldn't let his friend and the others in there. There was no chance he was going to do that. He was a cold person but he wasn't heartless. Every slightly mentally stable person would never let some innocent teenagers stuck inside a game with a lunatic as the rules maker and a fucking serial killer.

42852: UNKNOWN wants to sync. ACCEPT or DECLINE?

'DECLINE' Yoongi had no time for this. He was trying to focus on thinking of a good plan. He had always been that type of person with a stronger left brain than the right one. He was pretty good in thinking logically but the problem wasn't his brain. The problem was the game. Nothing about this made sense. There wasn't any system. No. someone was sitting in front of a desk and controlling the whole thing. He did what he wanted. Just like right now. Yoongi had declined to sync with unknown but he was still being connected.

His opinion didn't matter in this game. He felt as if he would be playing with a child. Children tend to change game rules the way they want, just to make them win. The only twisted thing was, that adults tend to play along and act as if the child was really winning and right now Yoongi could neither play that he was losing because in fact he really was losing.

?!!#3 (%! Is calling...