corrupted files.

Yoongi picked up. A rather disturbing deep voice made its voice inside Yoongi's ears.

"Do you want to play a game? You really have no choice actually. It was a little... unfair you know? You had all my character, after all. The game is fun, isn't it? But not fun enough. That's why I decided to join!"

The way the Unknown creature spoke, made Yoongi realize one very disturbing fact. He had known that accent from somewhere. He had heard the smooth but deep voice before.

"You only joined because I was close to the end.. who is this?" – "Hoseok"

a chill went through Yoongi's spine. "You're not Hoseok" That wasn't Hoseok. His best friend had a very ear thrilling voice. It was raspy in its own way and loud. The younger had always been louder than others. He had also been jumpier than others. Therefore, the calm, quiet and deep voiced male he was on the phone with, was not Hoseok.

"Ha.. I'm not. But I am. I've been him this entire time. Syncing with you. Finding out all your strategies. Actually, Yoongi you are too easy to read. You always were. Now, shall we proceed? Tonight, will be fun!"

Why was the male on the other line acting as if he knew Yoongi? the 24 years old male had been quiet for a short while when the smooth, deep voice intruded his ears again and broke the silence.

"Why so down, Min Yoongi? Feeling upset? Why? That's what you did to me. Left me. Completely alone. I was an outcast. Now Hoseok is here, too! Do you feel the pain of being utterly alone with no one to help you out?" And again, the male was talking as if he had known Yoongi for a while. Was it possible? No. it was impossible for them to know each other.

The deep voiced let out a giggle. "Now. Let's pay a game." It was quiet for a short while. Yoongi could hear a sound which somewhat sounded like the other one had licked his lips. "Let's have our characters fight each other!"

Yoongi had wished so much for the unknown not to say the next line. He had hoped so bad but after all, hope was lost when it came to this game.

"How about YOU vs HOSEOK. JIMIN vs JUNGKOOK. NAMJOON vs !@((?"

"Are the characters real?" that was the question of the whole game. The question no one had responded yet. He had been thinking that the characters are real but as soon as he had had a small talk with Mr. Unknown, he wasn't so sure anymore.

He had tried to think logically again, thinking that this might just be a bad prank after all. But he knew better. He couldn't convince himself to think that. Running away from the truth wasn't going to save any of those people. So, he waited until he heard a small laugh. A small but deep and horribly amused laugh "Why, of course! They're real. I even gave you hints. I gave you clues. But as usual, you didn't LISTEN!"

Yoongi held his phone a slight bit away from his ear as the other had screamed the last word into the speakers. "What is wrong with you?! This game is messed up! Let them out or"

"Or what? You'll tell the police? Ah ah ah snitches get stitches. Breaking the rules would be a bigger mistake than losing. You wouldn't like to play this forever, would you?" Yoongi had forgotten again. One simple rule was to keep his mouth shut and not tell anyone about the game.

No one would believe him anyway. A weird 24-year-old guy, shouting to the world that an online game was making people go missing. Even he would laugh if he saw someone else in his place

entering the police station and saying such crap. They would probably make him do some kind of drug test and later on they would take him to a house for mentally disturbed teens. He didn't belong there. The creator of the game did.

"Who are you?" – "The question of the night. Yoongi, I'll make you a deal. What if I give you a certain number of hours.. to guess who I am? You'll get one hint. corrupted."

What kind of hint was that. How was he going to find out who unknown was by a simple word that didn't even make sense in the first place. Just as Yoongi was about to ask for another hint, it clicked. The corrupted files. The lunatic was either Kim Seokjin or Kim Taehyung.