hoseok.

42852: NAMJOON is walking left. . . Oh no! NAMJOON stepped on a nail! Health draining. . . NAMJOON wants to RUNpull it((!!#%out. ACCEPT or DECLINE?

Yoongi suddenly had an idea, he had no clue if it would either work or make him look like a huge idiot. He had figured out that his character was being developed, even though it made no sense, he thought of answering just like the characters which are already in the game. They seem to be on his side so if he talks directly to them, the game couldn't just interfere and make his own decision.

'YOONGI wants NAMJOON to pull out the nail.'

his idea had actually succeeded as Namjoon started to crouch down on his knee, pulling out the nail which had been buried into his skin.

"Holy shit, that must've hurt like a bitch." He had mumbled under his breath, imagining himself in Namjoon's position. A cold shiver ran down his spine, making him tremble in his own skin.

His face had almost immediately changed into a painful expression, making him almost feel the stinging pain in his right foot.

Yoongi shook his head strongly, trying to get a grip out of it. His head turned automatically to his right, spotting not only Namjoon on the screen but also a black box in the male's hands.

42852: NAMJOON found the weapons! NAMJOON has required a knife! CARRY or PUT IN INVENTORY?

'CARRY'. Yoongi's eyes shifted between his phone to his computer screen to be sure that if the game started doing its tricks again, he would be prepared at all costs.

42852: Oh no! JUNGKOOK has been attacked! JUNGKOOK is at 4%. SEND LIVES or IGNORE

The male wasn't sure what he was reading. Hoseok was letting Jungkook die? First he shames Yoongi that if he plays recklessly, the consequence would be the character's death? Yet here he was, letting Jungkook's health go down to 4%.

'SEND LIVES'. Here Yoongi was again. Saving his best friend's ass once again.

42852: CAN'T BE SENT. Connection issues! JUNGKOOK is at 1% @@!!!(!)!((./)€!&

"What?? hold up.. why isn't it taking my help? the connection is just fine, what the hell?!" The older one was starting to panic. He was stressed out more than ever. What was going to happen if Jungkook would really die in the game?

42852: HOSEOK has given JUNGKOOK a life! HOSEOK now has 0 lives. HOSEOK has failed. . . YOONGI remains in the game. Connection restored. YOONGI now has control of JUNGKOOK.

Hoseok had just lost the game. He had failed to keep Jungkook alive without spending his own lives and now it was Yoongi's task to save the others and Jungkook. He had to get them all through the exit in order to stop this stupid game and preventing it from ruining his mental stability.

42852: NAMJOON can see the exit! he is running towards it. NAMJOON made it to the exit! Waiting on HOSEOK. . .

Yoongi's gummy grin faded away just as fast as it had appeared on his pale face. The text the game had sent, turned his world upside down. Why was Hoseok in the game? Yoongi was aware that Hoseok had lost the game but why was his name in the game? He didn't go missing, did he?

Once again, the game sent him another message, asking the blue-haired male if he wanted to control his friend which was shockingly in the game now. Yoongi had chosen to help and with that he typed 'YES'. After what felt like a whole century but in fact was just one minute, Hoseok had also made it through the exit.

42852: HOSEOK went through the exit! NIGHT 3 CURRENTLY ENDING. . . GAME OVER for HOSEOK! Congratulations, YOONGI!

And now once again Yoongi was waiting for his main character, Park Jimin, to text him and thank him once again. He was also waiting for more hidden messages which sadly never came. Not only didn't he see hidden message but he also didn't receive any messages at all.

The moment he was about to shut down his computer and confront his friend for being in the game and giving him a heart attack, he received a message from none other than Namjoon.

For the first time, the message wasn't hidden, for the first time the message wasn't interrupted by those weird digits. For the first time Yoongi could read out, loud and clearly the message which was sent to him.

'I only have 10 seconds'

'Save us'

'Trust me'

He wasn't quite sure what that meant but he knew that something was going to happen. He had a feeling that the end was near.

42852: You now have 4 Characters! PARK JIMIN, JEON JUNGKOOK, KIM NAMJOON and JUNG HOSEOK.

Right after the game had shut down, Yoongi had stopped breathing. Yoongi's skin had been rather warm from the heat inside his apartment and yet it felt so damn chill. Was he going to break out into a sweat? He wasn't sure but he felt like he seriously would.

A cold sweat that could only be described as terror sweat. As soon as the first sweat drop had made its way down his cheek, to his chin and had finally dropped onto his shaky hand, he had started breathing again. His throat felt just as dry as he always felt after not drinking any drop of water for hours.

Just the different was that he didn't need any water right now, no. he needed to see his friend save and sound right in front of him.

His finger had moved automatically towards their chat.

"HOSEOK! HOSEOK, ANSWER ME!"

Nothing. He had received nothing. "Jung Hoseok, answer me. You have lost your lives and I swear I'll go insane if you don't send me a sign that you're still alive."

Hoseok: ...what? Well yeah, I lost my lives because of you. I requested so many times, yet you kept denying it...

Yoongi felt a relived feeling rush through his body, reaching every single vein in his body. He had been so worried that he could have literally broken out of his apartment door, ran straight towards Hoseok's house and could have kicked his door open.

Yet here Hoseok was. Acting like nothing special had just happened and like it would have been the most unusual thing to happen. He acted like losing all lives in a psycho game where people go missing was a normal thing in his life.

"What? No. the connection messed up and I couldn't." Just then, something popped inside of Yoongi's head. Why was the younger texting him when he was in the game himself? Shouldn't he have gone missing by now? Not that Yoongi wanted that but it should have been like that. "Wait. Hoseok if you're in the game then why are you texting me?"