messages.

42852: Completed results! #u@!?% #€o% has been injured! Use one of YOONGI's lives to restore to full health? YES or NO?

The number had texted again, after ten minutes. He had ten minutes of silence where he could calm down and think before the unknown number bothered him again. Yoongi grabbed his phone as his slim fingers started to type in something.

"How many lives do I have?"

42852: You have three lives! Use one of YOONGI's lives to restore full health? YES or NO?

His lives were involved with the character's? Were they connected? Whatever it was, he needed to win and save the character no matter what. Losing a game wasn't in his daily schedule. He chose 'YES'

42852: YOONGI has two lives remaining! J%(@) P&$!! Has a message! Download? YES or NO?

The male wasn't sure about his answer this time. His characters could send messages? They could actually talk to him too? Why was the number the one hosting the game then?

Nothing made sense anymore but he decided to let it slide and think about it later. He picked 'YES' A new chat opened right away, making him slightly startled.

J%(@) P&$!!: Downloading. . .2%. . 25%. . 39%. . 79%. . 99% Completed! Would you like to VIEW or put in INVENTORY?

"VIEW" Yoongi typed.

J%(@) P&$!!: loading message. . . DUKING. HELP. ME

PLEAS E. HE LP
THE CHO!!!)! (! %=) #!$6(5) #$)!) %!!! (!(!@
! @!(!)!:/55+8(6@!)+4
!!) 8)8$9+243!!:!%!=! Character dialogue malfunction. Game has crashed. Resetting. . .

"What the fuck was that?!" Yoongi was now creeped out the most. The whole game had been a whole fuck up but this was too much to begin with.

He didn't waste any more second to call his friend once again. As soon as he had dialed the correct numbers, his friend had picked up immediately, signaling Yoongi that he had been on his phone. Yoongi was more than sure, he was certainly right, that if he was scared, Hoseok would be dying if he'd play this.

"Hoseok uninstall everything, now! Don't play the game."

"What? What's wrong with it? I'm already playing it."

"You're gonna get texts, don't respond to them, Hoseok."

"Yoongi, what are you talking about? It's just a game, like you said."

Those words made Yoongi regret everything at an instant moment. Why did he always have to underestimate everything? Why didn't he take Hoseok's worries serious? Why didn't he listen at least once?

"No, it's not.. it's not. I'll show you! I'll screenshot it a-" Yoongi immediately stopped talking as his breath hitched in his now dry throat. The help begging texts were gone, the whole chat was gone. He felt a rush go through his body as he felt something wet on his forehead. Something he only had during critical situations. He was about to have a break out sweat and Yoongi hated that. He hated to feel all sticky and wet.

"..It's not there anymore."

"Yoongi.. you've been playing games for too long. Go to sleep." He said.

"No. listen to m-" Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence as he was interrupted by a rushing Hoseok: "Yoongi, did you choose strangle or run? I wanna save #u@!?% #€o% he's cool."

"Strangle? Hoseok, I didn't even have that option!"

"What? But isn't it supposed to be synonymous? Aren't all games supposed to be like that?" Now Yoongi was sure that something wasn't right. Something was fishy about the whole game. Something he had yet to figure out.

42852: @!@)9=8DIE#6#!)% has been injured! Use one of YOONGI's lives to restore full health! YES or NO?

Exactly 10 minutes later, the game had started on its own. Yoongi had enough, he wasn't in the mood to play that crap and gain nothing other than a heart attack and probably a game phobia.

'NO' was his choice.

This time the game reacted on its own. It kept asking the same question over and over again. It sent the same text over five times and each time Yoongi would deny the permission of the game taking one life to save the character that wasn't even his.

42852: @!@)9=8DIE#6#!)% is healing. . . YOONGI has 1 life remaining! Your character: J%(@) P&$!! Has a message! Download? YES or NO?

Whoever he just gave up a life for, wasn't his character and the game acting on its own just made the whole situation worse than it already was. Whatsoever, his character had a message again and it was the same character that had scared him to death by sending the pleading for help messages.

He tried to avoid the same shook again so he typed 'NO' but the game wasn't accepting it so he ended up downloading the messages after all.

Park Jimin: Hi, Yoongi! You're currently controlling me, Park Jimin. Thank you for letting me make it through NIGHT 1! # OF INJURIES: 5 / # OF YOONGI'S LIVES: 1. The objective of this game is to lead me to the exi@!(!()8)DIELDN! Good luck! I trust you, Min Yoongi! Come back tomorrow!

Not only did Yoongi get this message, but also Hoseok received it. They had no idea what was coming ahead of them. They had no clue what was actually happening behind the game and what consequences their actions had.

Jeon Jungkook: Hi, Hoseok! You're currently controlling me, Ju$#@!)tin Jeon. Thank you for letting me make it through NIGHT 1! # OF INJURIES: 0 / # OF HOSEOK'S LIVES: 3. The objective of this game is to lead me to the exi!(!) 5)89#!!(( Good luck! I trust you, Jung Hoseok! Come back tomorrow!