Night 5: the truth.

In the same night, Yoongi had texted Hoseok for maybe the last time. He wanted to clear up something. He wanted to make sure that, if the game was as dangerous as he thought it was, he would say his last words.

He had described how his life had been ever since he had met Hoseok in the hospital. He had apologized and he had listed up the highlights they have had ever since they had known each other.

He had no clue who the anonymous was. Seokjin or Taehyung. Both had been corrupted files and he hadn't seen neither of their faces. He had only heard a voice. But which one it was, was a wrecking question. A question Yoongi had no answer to.

The next night Yoongi and the anonymous had decided to play the last round. They were now up against each other. Yoongi was now going to fight against Hoseok.

He wasn't sure if he could handle this much pressure but he would give his best and endure the pain and pressure of maybe messing up and killing everyone including himself.
"One last game. A fair game. Set everything the way it was. Give me my abilities back and follow the damn rules. No cheating and no tricks."

"isn't that too much? You're being a little greedy, don't you think? Very well then, let's begin"

The game had started. The house had turned bigger and Yoongi was currently controlling Namjoon. The purple haired was in the dining room

when Yoongi's eyes met a brown-haired male with a vase in his firm hands. Hoseok. He commanded Namjoon to run. The male had passed a few good hiding spots but Yoongi wasn't up for hiding. Each time he would, it always ended up bad.

Hoseok had ended managed to catch up with Namjoon's fast runner ability.

"I'm sorry Hoseok.." Yoongi had no choice but to command Namjoon to punch his best friend straight in the face, in order to avoid a bloody fight.

Injuring any of the characters deeply was the last thing Yoongi had in mind. In fact, he hasn't even considered that an option. Namjoon had immediately started running after punching Hoseok without Yoongi even commanding him to.

That was the sign for Yoongi that Unknown had lied again and lured him into a trap. The game wasn't fair. Namjoon was moving on his own behalf, meaning that his opposite had more tricks to pull out. Not much later, Namjoon had sent one of his famous hidden messages, telling Yoongi to not hurt Hoseok.

42852: NAMJOON wants to switch characters. Change to JUNGKOOK. ACCEPT or DECLINE?       

'ACCEP'

42852: JUNGKOOK is now in the game! JUNGKOOK is upstairs. RUN or HIDE?

There was nothing seeable on the screen. No Hoseok, no Jimin and no black figure which was probably his little anonymous friend. He wanted to hide and wait, until he knew that the hallways were save enough for Jungkook to run straight through the whole house towards the exit.

Hoseok had ended up finding Jungkook. He had pulled the black-haired male by his collar, dragging him towards the white marble stairs. Yoongi froze as his face slowly stared approaching the computer screen. Hoseok looked pained. He looked like he was holding in something. He wanted to scream in agony but he couldn't. something was holding him back.

Something or someone. Someone with enough power to make all of them shake in fear by just looking at them.

Yoongi had realized by now that anonymous wasn't alone. He couldn't be alone and possess such power on his own. He had had help by someone.

Hoseok had thrown Jungkook down the stairs. Yoongi watched as the raven male hit all his bones on the sharp edges of the white marble stairs, leaving blood on every edge.