explainations

"where did Taehyung take yoongi?"
"What's going on??"
"Why can't they remember anything?"
"What about the LIVES?"

outcast has been around for a long time. The boys have found the game before and played it, but that was a year and a half before this story. Back then, seokjin had been the creator of the game version (the version changes, depending on the creator). It was a simple maze and the boys had to escape it in the 5th night, no harm, no injuries, just fun.

On the 5th night, everyone but yoongi, taehyung had already escaped.

The two boys were searching for the exit but saddly taehyung was a slower runner than yoongi and when yoongi escaped, he left taehyung all alone in the dark. he was scared, alone and lost.

Because Taehyung was the last person in the game, he lost. (you lose when you're the last person in the game).

and the loser gets to be the next creator and create the next game with new rules and new members. during that process, the last creator has to lead and help the new creator. So Seokjin (creator of the maze) had to help and lead Taehyung to create the new game, his version of the game.

but saddly Taehyung was angry, hurt and filled with sadness. He wanted revenge.

So he decided to turn the maze version that seokjin had created into a horror version, Outcast. He choose the same members to join once again.

His version had also a new rule which was: you die when your phone battery does. And if you die, you lose which means you become the new creator and Taehyung has to lead you just like seokjin once lead him and helped him.

The LIVES were just for fun. It was to confuse everyone.

Yoongi lost in the game when his phone reached 0%. So he and Taehyung had to continue the cycle and create the new game. Yoongi's version.

Meanwhile, once you leave the house, you lose your memories. You fall into a deep sleep that turns out to be a coma and you lose all the memories you ever had about the game and the people in the game.