Night 4: invalid actions.

It didn't matter what Yoongi did or asked the brunette boy, he would always find a way to somehow not answer the question by sometimes asking a question, making Yoongi's irrelevant or acting like the older one was out of his mind. Hoseok was trying to make Yoongi look like a psycho.

Yoongi was once again disappointed in himself for doubting his best friend but this time he was sure that whoever he was texting, wasn't Hoseok. He knew Hoseok better than he knew himself. Something was off. And he was dying to figure it out.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, your best friend. I know I lost all my lives but do you think I'll just disappear from one second to another? I'm freaking out and you're making it worse."

The blue haired male had understood the message loud and clear. Yoongi had just now remembered the times where Hoseok would randomly knock on Yoongi's door in the middle of the night like a mentally unstable teenager, trying to break either the door or his own hand. Yoongi would always run to the door, swinging it open as he knew what would always come next. A hug. A friendly but tight hug that didn't show any feelings but a terrifying shiver from the younger boy. The scared male would try to explain the reason he was there in the first place but his shivering body wouldn't let him even say a word.

But Yoongi knew the reason without Hoseok even saying a word or giving clues. Thunder, weird sounds coming from Hoseok's house, a nightmare. There were a lot of things he could think of every time his best friend would be sitting in front of him on the couch, in the middle of the night, with a blanket around himself and a cup of hot chocolate milk in his hands.

Yoongi was caught back in reality by the sound of a message someone had send him. Why was he even thinking about those times? He is in a critical situation where he doesn't know who to believe. Should he trust his friend or his own stomach feeling. He had no clue if Hoseok was okay or not. Of course, he could have just visited his friend at his house but he was scared of the truth.

Yoongi was scared of what he might see there. He was scared of him opening the door, with the spare key Hoseok had given to him, and to see his best friend laying on the floor with a pool of blood around him. He was scared of opening the door and seeing no one at home. He was scared of opening the door and seeing the game's creator inside the house.

Finally, his eyes looked at his phone screen, just to see that the game had wanted him to play again. Night 4 would start and Yoongi would figure out the secrets of the game by the end of the day.

42852: Welcome to Outcast! We noticed you were online. LOADING DATABASE. . . Completed!

The game had asked him if he had wanted to stay synced with Hoseok. Why now? Why didn't it ask that at the previous nights? It felt like the game knew something and that made the whole situation between him and his best friend even more suspicious. Yoongi was too nervous for making further conclusions so he decided to just unsync the game as long as he doesn't know the truth.

42852: Who would you like to play with? JEON JUNGKOOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM NAMJOON or JUNG HOSEOK?

Yoongi had like to play Jimin from the beginning since he had been his first character but had been injured badly in the last game, therefore Yoongi chose Jungkook.

42852: Are you okay with this decision? How about Jung Hosoek?

Was Yoongi seeing things? He wasn't sure if what he just read was real or not. Had he turned paranoid? Was he hallucinating now? The game had just asked him if he had wanted to play his best friend as a character, as if he knew that Yoongi was doubting the whole situation. Now he had understood it.

The game's real goal wasn't to make people lose, the real goal of Outcast was to make people go insane by playing little tricky and unfair games with their minds until they go wild and break their computer into bits just like Namjoon had done it.

'excuse me?' Yoongi had typed, hoping the game would respond in the weirdest way it had responded until now. Through glitches or mistakes of the system.

42852: You he@()!)!(!!@!ard me! Play as JEON JUNGKOOK.

JEON JUNGKOOK is in the game! JUNGKOOK hears approaching footsteps. RUN$((!!!?:%!?

'RUN' The game had just begun and there were already footsteps. This was a new level indeed.

42852: JUNGKOOK sees someone. JUNGKOOK wants to run away. ACCEPT or DECLINE.

Yoongi knew what was coming next. He chose to accept Jungkook's request. After all, Jungkook was the one in the game and he could see way more of his surroundings than Yoongi could on his stupid almost completely dark computer screen which was lagging every now and then. He had to trust the characters, because they were the ones who probably knew what to do the best in the situation they were in.

42852: JUNGKOOK is running. . . ?!!#3 (%! is following JUNGKOOK. ?!!#3 (%! currently has a weapon! JUNGKOOK wants to run upstairs. ACCEPT or DECLINE?

This time Yoongi could see the whole situation perfectly on his computer screen. No lags and the lights weren't dimed anymore. he was certain that whatever choice Jungkook wanted to make, was probably the best so he accepted.

42852: JUNGKOOK is running upstairs. . . JUNGKOOK hears footsteps. JUNGKOOK starts to panicking. JUNGKOOK's action is INVALID. . .

The game was confusing the teenager. Invalid? What did he do? All he did was panic, right? Maybe he was doing something he shouldn't be doing in the game that Yoongi wasn't able to see. His screen did just go dark and start lagging again out of nowhere.

Just now as Yoongi had thought he had figured it all about, the game seemed to be two steps ahead of him. Whoever created the game was either a suicidal idiot or a lunatic genius. For someone to keep this game up and hidden from the government and the police is a true miracle.

'YOONGI wants to SWITCH CHARACTERS.' He couldn't keep playing with Jungkook doing invalid actions. As soon as the game had given him a new chance to select his next character, he already knew who to choose. Kim Namjoon.

42852: NAMJOON wants to someone's folloACCEPT or DECLINE?

And this is the reason Yoongi was aiming for Namjoon as his next character. The others would rarely send hidden messages but Namjoon was different. He was smarter and more of a man to act quick instead of waiting. He had been sending several clues to Yoongi throughout the whole game.

If he had known Yoongi in person, they would've become great friends. Namjoon seemed to be that kind of man that would be interested in politics and the environment. Yoongi didn't give a single damn about his environment or the world itself but he sure was interested in politics and music.

The teenager was actually a music addict. Even though his family is from a rather high society class, his favorite activity was a rather lower class, the lowest to be precise. Yoongi was an underground rapper, known as gloss.

The male was more known as the one spitting fire than his actual stage name. The self-produced beats and self-written lyrics fit so well. His mixtapes were rather roast tracks than anything else. Even though he would either insult people or write about depressions, his songs were well known. He would release them once in a while and they eventually went viral.

No one ever managed to ever figure him out. Reporters and even fans waited for him to finally reveal himself but he didn't. He wanted to make people feel something through his music. He didn't want their attention. He wanted them to focus on his music and only on his music. He never intended on making his life a TV show that everyone can watch.

42852: NAMJOON wants to wing us ACCEPT or DECLINE?

Someone was following them?