Chapter 4: Christine's POV

Once we arrived at home Erik and I decided to practice. Although neither of us no longer worked for an opera house any more he would still teach me as he had back when we first met. He sat at his organ and I stood next to him. He started to play and I sang my heart out as I did during each lesson. I hit each note with "perfect pitch" as he had always told me. He smiled up at me as he played and I smiled back as I sang.

"Ah your vowels watch them.

I can't help it! You were smiling at me.

I'm sorry, you make me smile Angel.

And you make me smile!

I know, lets continue.

Do we have to?"

I sat on his lap and widened my eyes at him. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Well, what would you rather be doing?"

I kissed hiss neck, hoping he would get the idea.

"Ah I-I see."

He still trembled at my touch. I stood up and started to undress as I walked over to the sofa by the fireplace. His eyes bulged out of his skull and I smiled. He ran from the organ, tripping over the stool and I giggled. As he ran over he kicked off his shoes, tore off his jacket and shirt. I was still taking off layers of my clothes when he came over to me. He was only in his trousers. His bare torso had me practically drooling. So, muscular. I reached out and ran my fingers down it. His warm pale skin against my fingers gave me goosebumps. He shuttered at my touch and moved closer. He kissed my neck and pulled the rest of my clothes off. I laid down on the sofa and watched him step out of his trousers. My lip quivered as he got on top of me and started kissing me. He didn't just kiss my lips. He kissed every inch of my skin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Erik was holding me and walking his fingers down my torso. I looked up at him and smiled. He was so perfect. His soft skin caressing mine. Every moment we spent together was perfect. I could've sat in here by the fire in his arms for the rest of my life. He made me feel safe. I turned to face him. I was laying on him, his arms gently placed around me.

"Well, hello there.

Hello beautiful."

He reached down and kissed me. It was a quick kiss, but it was wonderful and said everything you'd want a kiss to say. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you."

I sighed happily. He squeezed me for a moment and I could visualize him smiling.

"And I love you Christine. I always have, and I always will."

He kissed my head.

"This is perfect.

What is?

This. Just being with you."

I kissed his chest.

"Ah, it is. Being able to be loved by you is perfect. The highest honor I've had."

He squeezed me again and happily sighed.

"We should probably get up and dress.

Do we have to?

I think so."

I reached up and kissed him. We both stretched and I hopped off him.He chuckled as I gathered my clothes. I wiggled my hips at him and giggled as I started to get dressed. After a few moments he was completely clothed and I was still dressing. Women's clothes had so many layers. He came over and helped. He did the clasps on my dress and I turned to him with a smile when I was fully dressed.

"You're amazing!

As are you Christine.

How about I start dinner?

How about I help you?

If you'd like."