Chapter 13; Erik's POV

"I discovered the source of the crashing noises Christine!"

I excitedly told her. She still looked a little shaken.

"Really? What is it Erik!?

They're taking down the bits and pieces of the chandelier. Obviously, they aren't doing a very good job. There's glass all over the place and Waldhammer is just sitting on his bum, watching his team.

The chandelier...really?"

She sounded upset.

"What's wrong Christine? It's broken anyway.

It's just that it holds a lot of memories for us Erik.

Don't worry Angel, we'll make many new ones."

I reassured her. She pulled me close and I kissed her forehead.

"Are you thirsty? Hungry? Do you need anything?"

I offered as she rested her head upon my shoulder.

"Um food sounds good. I'm always hungry.

What would you like?

Pastries or chocolate sound nice.

Of course my dear."

I stood up and went to the icebox. There were a few boxes of chocolate in the icebox and a box of pastries as well. I took them with me and went to sit with Christine. She smiled as I held both boxes out to her.

"Erik, I'm going to get fat!"

She said as she opened both of them and took a piece of chocolate and a fluffy pastry.

"And I'll love you just the same, and find you just as beautiful! Besides, I don't think a few sweets are going to make a tiny little thing like you fat."

She squinted at me.

"But Erik, I am going to get fat! there's a baby inside me! I'm going to get huge!

Christine, I don't care. You'll still be my Christine won't you?"

She nodded and stuffed a piece of chocolate in her mouth.

"That's all that matters to me."

I kissed her nose and rubbed her stomach. We both ate the sweets and talked about the renovations going on. Christine wondered how long it would take, hopefully less than nine months. I hoped for the same. It would be horrible for the baby to deal with, considering all newborns do is sleep eat and soil themselves. The thought scared me. I'm going to be a father. A Father. What was I to do? I had no clue. I didn't know anyone with children. Was there a handbook? Probably not. I sighed.

"Something wrong dear?

No I'm alright."

She was probably nervous enough. She didn't need to worry about me. I already knew I was going to be a nervous wreck. I glanced at the clock. It was half past nine. Early, but I was worn out. My eyelids felt so heavy, it took all my effort to keep them opened. Christine turned to me and smiled.

"I'm ready for bed. How about you?

Oh, no I could stay up all night."

I chuckled sleepily. She took my outstretched hand and we went to bed.

Authors Note:

I'm sorry it's so short. I've been busy, then wattpad was down just gah, a bunch of crazy shit. Anyway yeah sorry.