Chapter 4

*Ivy's P.O.V*

I rolled over on my side to check the time. 

6:59am

Ugh. Why does this always happen!? 

I always wake up before the actual alarm, i hate this. 

Today i've got my exams. It's the last day of school! Yaay! And then we just graduate and i'll never go back. Woah, seems a bit sad, but i'll be in college and that's just basically like high school but just a slight bit different. 

I sat up and got out of bed, just then my alarm went off. I turned it off and walked up to my wardrobe. 

What to wear for the last day of school? Hmm.. 

I took out a black tank top and a white flowery skirt and got dressed. 

I looked at my self in the mirror and tilted my head. 

Not bad. 

I got my hair brush and tied my hair into a high ponytail. 

I got my leather brown boots and put them on. It looks perfect. 

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as usual. Then i put my foundation on and mascara. I left it at that, didn't want anymore make up today. 

I made my way down stairs into the kitchen. 

Mom was already cooking breakfast. 

"Morning", i said as i poured myself some orange juice into a glass.

"Oh good morning", said my mom as she turned around to look at me with a smile. "You look nice today", she said. 

"Thanks", i said with a smile, taking a seat.

"So are you ready for the big exams?", she said as she walked up to the table with the pan and put scrambled eggs and bacon onto my plate. 

I looked down at the food which made me feel sick. For some reason my stomach started to twist and turn. 

"Uhm no", i said, while shaking my head. 

"Ah you'll do fine, like always", said my mom reassuring me. "Now eat up, you need the energy."

I looked down at the food again and i felt something coming up. I qucikly stood up and ran to the bathroom. 

I kneeled down and threw up in the toilet. 

Ugh. Disgusting. 

I stood up and sighed, while tilting my head back and placing a hand on my stomach. 

"Ivy are you okay?", said my mom running into the bathroom. 

I flushed the water in the toilet and nodded my head. "Yeah, fine", i said trying to fake a smile. 

"Well you certainly don't seem fine to me. Ivy you just threw up", she said while crossing her arms.

"I said i'm fine, there's no need to worry. Now sorry i have to go or i'll be late for my exams", i said walking out of the bathroom.

I walked down the hall and took my bag and jacket. 

"Good luck!", called out my mom as i left the house.

As i was walking down the street i noticed that Klara pulled up her car beside me. 

"Hey, hop in", she siad. 

I smiled and got into the passengers seat. 

"Thanks", i said as i put my seatbelt on. 

"No worries", said Klara with a smile.