Chapter 13

*Ivy's P.O.V*

It was a bit past mid-day and i was sitting down on my couch, thinking and day dreaming about everything that has happened in the past month.

*Flashback*

It was a nice sunny Summer's day. Nearly the end of July. Zach and I were sitting down on the grass, resting our backs up against a tree. He had asked me to go on a picnic with him and so i had. I didn't think much of it, well simply because we are friends. 

I sighed as i looked around the park, enjoying the lovely view. 

"Are you okay?", came Zach's voice, which caused me to look back at him. 

I nodded my head with a smile. "I'm fine."

He smiled back at me. "Good." 

Zach quickly stood up and reached out for my hand. "Come on", he said. 

"Where are we going?", i asked, as i took his hand and stood up. 

He shrugged. "Just to walk around."

"But what about our stuff?", i questioned. 

He sighed. "Ah Ivy don't worry, just come on", he said begining to walk backwards, smirking at me. 

I laughed and began to walk as well. "Be careful", i said a bit loudly as Zach was a few feet away from me. 

He just laughed it off and continued to walk backwards. But little did he know that he was going to bump into someone. 

I kept quiet and didn't say a word. Soon enough he walked into a middle-aged lady. 

He quickly turned around and started apologizing. "I'm so sorry", he said. 

I satyed a good bit away from him, as it was too funny. I couldn't help it but laugh. When he finised apologizing to the woman he came over jogging to me. 

"You knew." 

"You knew and you didn't tell me", he said trying to keep a serious face as if he was mad at me, but failing. 

"I said be careful, but someone here didn't listen", i said while shaking my head in 'disappointment'.

Zach rolled his eyes. "Still it's not funny", he said while crossing his arms. 

"Oh yes it is", i said while nodding my head and laughing, walking away slowly. 

"Hey! Where are you going!?", called out Zach. 

I turned around and began to run as fast as i could. 

"Ivy!!!", Zach called, running after me. 

I laughed as i ran away from him. It was great fun. 

"You won't catch me!", i sang like a little child while running.

I turned my head hoping to see Zach chasing after me but he wasn't there. I stopped in my tracks and looked around confused.

"Zach!?", this time i was the one calling his name. 

I couldn't see him anywhere. Turning around i got a fright as he was standing right in front of me. 

"I caught you", he whispered breathlessly, as he took a step closer towards me. 

I gulped as he got closer to me. We were both out of breath from running, all you could hear was us panting.

Zach smirked at me and moved even closer towards me. He slowly cupped my face and and leaned in, kissing me gently but yet passionetly. Unwillingly i kissed him back. I guess you could just say that it was at the spur of the moment? 

We both pulled away looking into each others eyes. He smiled back at me and i smiled back at him.

*End of Flashback*

It was a good memory. I smiled to my-self remembering it. But what happened after wasn't so good. It is now August. The month of my birthday. Soon i will be eight-teen. I am now three months pregnant. Ashton or Luke still do not know. I just don't know how to tell them. My stomach has a slight bump now, not really noticable but it is there. My parents have been coming over to check on me all the time since i moved. My mom would buy me loads of food, considering that i'm supposed to eat a lot, but i don't really. And she even started buying some little baby clothes. I can't wait to find out weather it is a baby boy or girl. 

I rubbed my stomach gently and got up from the couch. I looked at the clock it was now two thirty. I thought that i could pop over to Zach and leave him some cookies my mom made and brought the other day, as a surprise. Seeming he wasn't supposed to be at home at this time as he has work, i got the spare keys that he gave me to his apartment and grabbed the plate of cookies. I walked over to my door and opened it, stepping outside. 

I walked across the hall over to Zach's apartment. I grabbed the door handle and surprisingly it was already opened. At first i thought it was odd, but then i shrugged it off. I walked inside his aparment and looked around. It seemed quiet. Maybe he just forgot to lock the door? 

I made my way over to his kitchen and i left down the cookies on the counter with a note beside them saying 

'Heyy it's Ivy, Just thought you might like some cookies! ;3 ' 

Soon i heard a familiar female's voice. I narrowed my eye brows and walked down the small hall. There i saw Allison. 

"What are you doing here?", i asked.

"What are you doing here?", she said walking passed me. 

I followed her with my arms crossed. 

"I asked you first."

She just smirked and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv. 

"Alli come baack!!", moaned Zach, who was now standing in the living room in his boxers. 

My mouth slightly dropped. Zach's eyes widened as soon as he saw me. 

"Ivy", he said trying to explain. 

But i didn't want to hear his pathetic apology. I turned around and ran out of his apartment back to mine. I qucikly locked my door and leaned against it. Tears ran down my cheeks. 

"Ivy!!", called out Zach, bangging on my door. "Open up!"

I sobbed and wipped the tears. "Get away from me. I don't want to speak to you", i said.

"Ivy come on, please just let me expalin", he said still bangging on the door. 

I opened the door and looked him in the face. "Expalin? Explain what Zach!? Huh? There is nothing to expalin. I totally get it. You're just like the rest of them. I don't even know why i ever trusted you", i said angry at the fact that i was so stupid to believe he'd turn out to be different. 

He just looked at me for a while not saying anything. "But it's not how it looks like..", he said with a sad face, wanting me to forgive him. 

I shook my head. "No Zach. I trusted you. I trusted you to be different, but turns out you're not." I reached into my pocket taking out his spare keys. "Oh and have this", i said while throwing the keys onto the ground, as i shut the door closed in front of him. 

"Ivy.. I love you", he whispered. 

I put my head into my hands with a sigh. Why does this always happen to me?