Chapter 7

*Ivy's P.O.V*

We all got into the car. Ashton and i were sitting at the back. My mom drove again. 

On our way to the resturant my dad and Ashton were having a conversation. 

What about?

I don't know.

I was just lost in my thoughts looking out the window.

I can't believe that i'm just after graduating from high school and getting my diploma. It all happened so quickly. 

As my mom slowed down the car i knew we were at the resturant already. I took off my seat belt and turned my head. Ashton was looking at me. 

"Are you okay?", he asked smiling.

I nodded. "I'm fine", i said half smiling. 

I opened the door and got out of the car waiting for Ashton to come out. He got out and closed the door. He then took my hand and entwied our fingers together. 

I smiled looking up at him. 

"Right well let's celebrate!", said my dad clapping his two hands together. 

My mom rolled her eyes and him and i chuckled. 

We walked into the fancy resturant where my parents already had booked a reservation. It looked like an expensive place, but they assured me it wasn't that bad. 

I don't want my parents spending money on me, when i'm almost an adult and i can do things by myself. 

The waitress saw us and smiled as she walked up to us. 

"Mr and Mrs Wright? Reservation booked for 19:25?", she asked looking at my parents. 

"Yes thats us", said my dad. 

"Please if you will, follow me", she said leading the way to our table. 

All of us followed her to our table. It was nicely prepared. 

Ashton pulled out the chair for me to sit down. 

"Thank you", i said smiling. 

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, while sitting down beside me. "Anything for my baby", he said smiling.

My smile faded away as soon as he said the word 'baby'. Now i've a chance to tell him, but i don't want to ruin the moment. I don't even know how he'll react.. Maybe it's just best if i keep it a secret for now. 

"Here you go Ivy", said my dad handing me a glass of champaign. 

I shook my head. "I don't want any", i said looking at him. 

"Ah come on Ivy, it's your big day! You can have a small sip", he said placing it in front of me. 

"I said i don't want any dad", my voice suddenly getting serious. 

My mom looked over at me worried. "Just leave it, if she doesn't want any then that's fine", she said smiling at me. 

I slightly smiled back at her and mouthed a 'thank you'. 

My dad, my mom and Ashton all raised their glasses of champaign while i raised my glass of water. 

"To Ivy, for graduating without any problems and for getting a diploma", said my dad. 

"To Ivy", repeated my mom and Ashton as they all clicked their glasses together. 

"I'm so proud of you sweetie", he whispered into my ear.