Chapter 16

*Ivy's P.O.V*

After a while of standing on the balcony i walked back inside looking for Luke. I couldn't see him anywhere. 

"Excuse me", i said as i had to push passed people who were dancing. 

Just then someone grabbed my hand, i turned around to see it was Klara. 

"Oh hey", i smiled.

"Heeeey!!", she said with a bottle of beer in her hand. 

"You're not drunk are you?", i asked.

"Maybe a tiny bit", she said while laughing. 

I rolled my eyes. "Great."

She laughed again. "But hey, have you told them yet?", she asked seriously this time. 

I sighed and shook my head. "I've no idea how to tell them", i said looking at her. 

She patted my shoulder. "Normally i'd help you, you know i would. But i'm quite drunk and all i say is nonsense, so sorry bubba", she said and kissed my cheek walking off. 

I laughed and shook my head. Yeap. She's still the same Klara, hasn't changed one bit. 

Looking around i saw that everyone was having a great time, enjoying themselves, but i unlike them wasn't really. I deided to walk into my room and spend some time alone. I layed on my bed but soon enough there was a knock on my door. 

"Yes?", i asked while sitting up. 

The door opened and in came Calum. 

"Oh hey Calum", i said while laying back down again. 

"Hey", he said, while sitting on the side of the bed. "Are you feeling okay?", he asked concerned. 

I nodded. "Yes why?". i asked.

He shook his head. "Well just that to me it seems that you're not", he said looking down at me. 

I looked up at him with my eye brows narrowed. 

Calum sighed. "Ivy, you don't have to pretend here with me. I'm your friend and you know you can tell me anything and i know you're sad, i can see it."

I sat up and looked at him. "Okay.. Well", i said taking a breath. "It might have occured to you that a few months ago, Luke used me while i was drunk, and just before you left for the tour Ashton and i also slept together. And here is the problem,,", i said taking a pause and looking down at my hands, which were now shaking. "A short while after you left for the tour, i found out that i was pregnant, and i don't know who the father is", i said looking up at Calum again. 

"Oh Ivy, i'm so sorry", he said looking at me sympatethically. 

I shook my head and looked up at the ceiling trying not to cry. "Don't be. I mean it's only my fault."

"Don't say that. No it's not. It's no one's fault, no one knew this would happen, don't blame yourself for this", said Calum. "But do Luke and Ashton know about this?", he asked.

I shook my head. "No." "And please don't tell them. I don't want their lives to be ruined, i tried to tell Ashton once but i just couldn't and i know that i won't be able to say it again, please don't tell them Calum", i said looking at him, a tear falling down my cheek. 

Calum wiped the tear away. "I won't don't worry. This will be our secret", he said with a half smile. 

"Thank you", i said with a weak smile. 

"Come here", he said as he spread out his arms for a hug. 

I hugged him tightly, trying not to let any more tears fall from my eyes. Calum rubbed my back trying to cheer me up.