Special: Fireworks (Bakugou x Male Reader)

Hey guys! I'm back very soon. This is a special chapter in celebration of New Year.

I'm having exams for the next couple of days so I won't have enough free time to write another chapter for you guys.

I'm sorry, I'll try to be frequent after my exams so if you would like a special scenario of any character, don't be afraid to comment it down.

(M/N)'s pov:

"Oi! Katsuki, hurry up!" The wonderful mother of Bakugou Katsuki aggressively shouts up the stairs.

Turning to me, she briefly bows and apologises before replying to Bakugou's shout from upstairs.

"Oh, shut up and get your ass down here!"

Um, she seems nice...

I decided to intervene, hoping I could defuse the angry shouts and curses the mother and son were throwing at each other. "Bakugou-san," I started, grabbing her attention momentarily, "The festival doesn't start till 7, it'll be fine. Plus, I may have arrived a little early."

"Oh, you are too good for him." Mitsuki grumbles under her breath. "Thank you, Uraraka-san for being understanding. I do admire your ability to stand Bakugou's personality. I'm sorry for the wait." Mitsuki apologises for the millionth time, "but this brat has to learn not to do things so damn last minute!"

She shouts the latter, purposely making it louder so Bakugou could hear. "Shut up, old hag. I'm done."

Bakugou's voice came from the top of the stairs. Glaring at his mother, he fixed the collar of his button up and trudged down the stairs with a slight grumble.

"Ah, Bakugou. Good to see you, you look great." I poked at his side when he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's just go already."

Making his way down the corridor, I was left alone with Bakugou's mother yet again.

"Thank you, Bakugou-san." I said gratefully, cringing at the loud voice of Bakugou yelling at me to hurry up. "I'll keep him safe and bring him home before 10."

Quickly bidding my goodbyes, I ran down the hall to the front door. Only hearing the faint reply of Bakugou's mother.

"So, you ready to go?" I say, opening the car door for Bakugou to enter. "Obviously, now hurry up!" he shouts from inside the car.

I made my way towards the driver's seat. After buckling my seat belt, I looked over at Bakugou only to be brought into dad mode. "Oh Bakugou, you need to buckle your seatbelt, I don't want to get pulled over by a cop."

Grumbling, he made a move to buckle his seatbelt, "Fine, I'll do i-"

Leaning over, I could hear his breath hitch. Gripping the seatbelt at his side. I slowly pulled at the seatbelt, gently tugging it to the right length. My face only inches away from his, my eyes seemed focused on the task. His short ragged breaths tickling my cheek.

I could hear my heartbeats in my ears as I question myself over my actions. Trying to keep a cool exterior (and containing my frantic panic internally), I smoothly buckled up his seatbelt.

I looked up, leaning in with the same gentle smile, taking my sweet time in admiring his handsome features. "There you go~" I whispered, I could see Bakugou tense up, as his cheeks bloomed into a soft shade of pink.

Leaning away, I gave his head a pat before jokingly said, "Wouldn't want you to go flying through windshield, would we?"

As if my tease broke him out of his trance, he when bright red. "Yah! Are you an idiot!" almost immediately, I was whacked on the head by an fuming and embarrased Bakugou. Grumbling, he turned away wuth a pout, "Just start the car already."