Valentines special: Some fluff a day, keeps the pain away (??? x Male! Reader)

Lmao an explanation on how this chapter works. Basically, in "Part time job" I asked you guys who you would prefer as (M/N)'s final love interest. I left a space for "Others" and surprisingly a lot of you recommended some other characters. So this chapter is dedicated to all those characters and of course the main 3, basically some sweet fluff for you guys to (hopefully) squeal at.

Bakugou: * very short since he aleeady had his own special*

Bakugou think his Valentine's day would go like this. Heck, he didn't think he was going to spend Valentine's day with anyone.

But here he was, being tucked into bed like a baby while (M/N)'s sat right next to his bed telling him what had happened at school today.

Though he was wrapped with almosr 15 blankets by a worried (M/N), he still felt shivers, sneezing and coughing from his illness.

(M/N) took every chance he could to baby the explosive male, feeding him soup, medication and water. Wrapping him into a bundle of the softest objects in the house.

Bakugou would have been extremely happy if he wasn't imploding with embarrassment right now. Thankfully, his flustered and red face warmed up his body, no longer feeling shivers from the cold.

He was feeling quite sleepy, his eyes drooping as he ignored (M/N)'s figure, not noticing him crawling into bed.

Let's just say, turns out an embrace from (M/N) was all Bakugou needed to stay warm.

Shiragaki:

It's no surprise that Shiragaki dislikes Valentine's day. Affection is such a foreign concept to him, it's hard for him to watch other people acting all affectionate while he himself secretly desires some for himself.

Sadly, his depressing and questionable personality isn't going to get him very far in terms of relationships.

He was quietly sipping a cup of whiskey at the bar of the hideout. Shiragaki refused to leave, not wanting to see any of the lovey dovey acts in town. He was unable to tell how late it was, but his mind was a little too intoxicated to focus.

His rested his head on his folded arms, his head throbbed in a painless way, it only made him feel sluggish. The hand mask on his face was uncomfortable, his face grew hot and stuffy. Or maybe it was just the alcohol.

"Shiragaki? Are you alright?"

Kurogiri's deep voice laced with slight concern. He had never seen Shiragaki like this. He wasn't a big drinker, only taking a couple sips from his drink before leaving it on the counter. Right now, the pale villain was chugging down the rest of the whiskey, face red and eyes droopy.

"Shut up, I'm fine."

Kurogiri couldn't help but wince at the sight before him, something must be bothering Shiragaki. His speech was slurred, almost unintelligible.

"Kurogiri..."

Shiragaki suddenly spoke up, startling Kurogiri, who simply grunted to show he heard Shiragaki. But what he said next, sent Kurogiri into an internal frenzy.

"Why."

"Why doesn't (M/N) like me... Am I too mean to him..."

Kurogiri couldn't form a response, his vocal cords failed him as his gawked at his boss. Never had Shiragaki cared about (V/N) or what other people thought of him. Not to mention, he called (V/N) by his real name, which was something that Shiragaki would always refuse to say.

"Maybe... maybe you are a little harsh towards him."

Finally being able to blurt out a response, Kurogiri was even more shocked with Shiragaki's reaction, he couldn't tell if he finds the small pout on the male's face adorable or disgusting.