S į x

Written by: lashtongiggles

Luke and Calum walk home after a while since Calum decided it would be awkward to hang hang around Michael when he just asked him on a date.

"Luke, it's fucking cold." Calum complains, his teeth chattering as the pair scurry down the icey sidewalk.

"Well, you should be thanking me for making you come." the blond rolls his eyes as he shrinks further down into his coat to try and preserve the warmth. "You would have met that Mitchell kid." he shivers, his nose and cheeks bright red from the cold.

"Michael." Calum corrects with a glare at his best friend.

"I really don't give a fu- ow." The tan boy is now looking down at his best friend who is now on his ass on the slick side walk. The blond pouts and crosses his arms over his chest as his still unfinished coffee was now splattered in the snow. Calum purses his lips together to try an suppress a laugh as his tall friend gets to his feet and wipes the snow off of his rear and picks up the to-go cup.

"My coffee!" Luke whines and decides to throw it out at his home.

"You just busted your ass and you're worried about your coffee?" the older one muses making Luke shrug.

They hurry home and struggle to get in, but are greeted by a chilly breeze giving both boys goosebumps. "Did we pay the heating bill?" Calum asks, not Even taking his shoes off as he walks in to their freezing apartment.

"Apparently not." The blonde mumble, tossing the coffee cup in the bin. Calum groans and walks into his room to grab his comforter and wraps it around his body before he comes back out and lays himself on the couch.

"Calum." Luke pouts, making his friend look up and immediately scoots over to make the tall boy a spot making him smile like a dork. He hurries over to his friend and joins him under the big blanket.

They lay like that for a while in silence, savoring each other's warmth and Luke even finds himself coming in and out of sleep until his friend removes himself from the cuddling session. "Callll." the younger whines softly, already missing his friend's warmth.

"I have to get ready, Lukey." he mumbles and his bare feet could be heard on the floor, the sound becoming quieter by the second. The tall boy sighs but decides to get up as well, going to his room and grabbing a few journals and books and writing utensils before running a had through his messy hair and returning to the living area. He sets his things down on a side table near the couch and changes out of his t shirt to an oversized dark blue sweater and sets the blanket over his lap before realizing that he was missing one important thing; coffee.

He turns the small machine on and leans against the counter as he waits.

"How does this look?" the tan boy asks, entering the kitchen and spinning in a circle.

"It looks good, Cal. But you're going to be wearing a jacket over it." Luke cocks an eyebrow at his friend who was wearing black skinny jeans, a Nirvana t with a red flannel over top of it.

"Riiiighhht." he drags out, shuffling his feet nervously. "Can I borrow your leather jacket please?" he begs, making Luke almost laugh.

"You don't have to ask." he shrugs. Calum hugs his best friend and goes to his room to get the jacket. Luke hates to admit it, but Calum looks really attractive, really hot. If he wasn't into Ashton...he still probably wouldn't do anything because they're best friends. He helps the tanned boy fix his outfit before sending him off to Mitchell- Michael.

Calum is giddy, extremely ecstatic that he has a date with that cute boy. He walks with a hop to his step, walking quickly to get there faster and to get out of the freezing weather.