S ę v ę n

Written badly by: cliffordcondoms

"Hey, Cal." Luke greeted his friend from the living room. His back was facing the tanner lad but he didn't need to turn around to know that it was his friend. "How'd it go."

"Absolutely awful!" Calum answered with a large amount of sarcasm evident in his tone as he slumped onto the couch next to Luke. He automatically attached himself to his friend and crawled under their shared blanket for warmth. "I'm broke now."

Luke chuckled and playfully pushed Calum's face away from his shoulder where his chin was digging onto it uncomfortably. "Oh yeah? Where'd you take Mitchell? "

Calum rolls his eyes and sits up. "His name is Michael!" He corrects and pulls the blanket away from Luke greedily. "And you know that small diner across town? I took him there."

"Wow!" Luke gasped sarcastically. "How romantic," and fluttered his eyelashes teasingly to make Calum mad. Which worked when he noticed that Calum was turning red.

"It's a lot more romantic than your stupid coffee shop! No one even likes coffee!" Calum huffs and crosses his arms.

Luke chuckled, "I was joking, Cal. Don't get your panties in a twist."

"I'm sorry." Calum apologized and turned to the blonde. "It's just that Michael mentioned how he gets bored or some shit like that and how he doesn't stick around for too long and leaves. What if he leaves me, Luke? You're the only person who hasn't left me and I'm thankful about that but it'd be nice if someone else cared about me too." Calum whimpered. "I'm just... so alone and I hate it. I hate it! I shouldn't feel alone because you're always by my side but it isn't the same because now you have Ashton and you actually have a chance to live a life with a family but I simply can't. Nobody wants something that's broken."

Luke stared at his friend with sad eyes and watched as Calum's newly - found feelings unraveled upon him. His chocolate brown eyes now held a spark of red; gleaming with so much pain and frustration that no one would ever understand, not even him.

"D-did he mean it in that context?" Luke asked shyly. Calum simmered down after a while and shrugged.

"That's not the point."

Luke frowned, his eyebrows knitted in sadness as he engulfed his friend in a tight hug. His warmth emanated to Calum's cold body, calming the tan boy even more from the feeling of security. "I'm sorry, Cal. I really am." Luke apologized. "I have no idea how it must feel to be in your situation but I do know that you must stay optimistic somehow. Michael makes you happy so stay with Michael. If there's something that worries you about Mitchell, talk to him about it."

Calum chuckles onto his friends chest and wiped his tears with the sleeve of his sweater. "How the hell do you even say Mitchell and Michael in two sentences without noticing?"

"Shut up." Luke chuckled. "It happens."

"hmm nope." Calum hums. "You're just stupid."

Luke gasps. "No I'm not."

"Oh yeah?" Calum smirks. "What's the square root of 69?"

"Two." Luke winked.

"You stupid!" Calum laughed. "It's 8 point something. "

"You tricked me!" Luke said and started tickling Calum.

"You only tricked yourself!" Calum replied in a fit of laughter as he tried to push his friend away from him. "Luke s - stop I'm going to pee- LUKE I'M PEEING."

"CALUM NOT ON THE LEATHER SEATS." Luke shouted and hopped off of their now - wet couch. Calum continued to laugh and gripped at his stomach even though Luke had stopped tickling him a few seconds ago.

"Calum that's disgusting!" The taller boy whined and pinched his nose from the strong stench.

"Well you asked for it." Calum added. His laughter soon died down and stared at his cold, wet lap. "Great." He groaned. "Now I have to shower before bed. Thanks Luke."

Luke lifted his hands up in defense and threw a towel at Calum. "I didn't ask you to pee your pants. This is all on you but since I'm the hottest, bestest, best friend you've ever had," Luke winks. "I'll clean it for you while you shower. You're welcome."

Calum scoffs, "I wasn't going to clean it up anyway so you would've ended up doing it either way." and threw a roll of paper towels at his friend. He usually kept the paper towels to make fake poop and scare their neighbors with it but he thinks it's a good idea to use them right now.

"True." Luke sighs and rips a paper towel. "Now get the fuck out of here or else I'll throw your pee covered paper towels at you in your sleep."

"Jesus Christ!" Calum squeals. "That's cruel."

Luke only laughed and watched as his friend scurried into the bathroom.

'What am I going to do without him?' He thought with a large grin.

~~~

A/n

I can never write a serious scene so, aye, sorry

Excuse the quickness but I have so much school stuff and ugh.

Calum's nudes got me like ( °3°)