N į n e t e e n

written by: CliffordCondoms
Ashton's hands rubbed Luke's sides up and down as they hungrily kissed, their bodies getting impossibly closer from craving each other.

Their minds were full of lust and nothing more as they started dancing once again, their lips never leaving each other's as they danced. Ashton's hands would grip onto Luke's hips and control the younger boy's movements while Luke pressed his hips down against Ashton's whenever the boy hiked them up.

They developed a rhythm and soon enough, they got dirty with it.

Luke pressed his lips against Ashton's neck and started tasting the shorter boy while Ashton's hands trailed lower onto Luke's body. The blonde only moaned against Ashton and stopped his movements to turn around and face the latter lad--who looked hot and sweaty.

"Ash," Luke moaned and pressed his lips against Ashton's. "I want you so bad."

Ashton groaned at his request but slapped Luke's hand away from his lower region. "Luke," he sighs and pushes him away. "We can't. This isn't right, you're drunk."

Luke only pouted like a child and tried kissing Ashton again but the older man only pushed him away. "Luke, stop! You don't know what you want or what you're doing."

"And you do?" The blonde scoffed.

"Perhaps not but I'm sober enough to know that what we're doing is completely wrong. I'm getting us a cab-"

"No!" Luke interrupted. "Ashton, please no. I'm having so much fun with you."

The brunette nodded but pulled his phone out nevertheless. Luke will just have to thank him later.

~~~

As the cab pull up to Luke's apartment, the feeling of numbness was soon replaced with realization at the thought of Calum seeing luke like this. "A-Ash I can't go home, please don't make me go home."

The brunette turned to Luke from where he was pressed on the opposite side of the car and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Why wouldn't he want to go home? It's late and Ashton wouldn't even have to think twice about wanting to go home. "Why? Luke, Calum is going to be worried if you don't show up."

"That's exactly why I don't want to show up." He whispered. "He can't see me like this, please Ash? Help me."

Ashton sighed as he tried to pay no attention to Luke but failed when he found himself telling the driver his address and curses under his breath for being infatuated with Luke. It's those stupid, adorable blue eyes and pouty lips that make Luke irresistible and drunk, drousy Luke is Ashton's favorite Luke. Especially when the younger boy is curled onto his side and snoring slightly on his lap.

He honestly didn't want to awake Luke since he was also enjoying watching the boy but they had to eventually leave the cab - he didn't even live far from Luke so the ride was shorter than anticipated.

"Luke," he called out and shook him. "We're here, baby, wake up." When he got a snore in response, he sighed and reached for his wallet.

"Don't worry about it, Kid." The man in the front spoke with a wink. "Just get you and your boyfriend safe."

"He's not-" Ashton stops himself and smiles widely before opening the door with Luke in his arms. "Thank you so much, sir. Have a great rest of your night."

"You too, kid." The driver rolled up his window and waved at Ashton before they both left the street in their seperate ways - The older boys with Luke in his arms and the driver to his next destination.

"Lukey," Ashton whispered onto blonde's next as he opened the door to his small home. "Lukey, Lukey, Lukey, Lucas, Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke."

The taller teen only scrunched his nose and pressed his head harder onto Ashton's chest, making the latter lad chuckle at his cuteness and kissed his cheek before setting him on his bed.

Luke was knocked out on the bed in a peaceful trance. He couldn't even feel Ashton slipping off his shoes or undressing him for that matter and the oldest boy was actually thankful for that. I mean, how awkward would it be if Luke woke up to him unbuttoning his jeans?

Ashton pushed the thought out of his head with a chuckle and pulled out Luke's phone to text Calum.

To Cal:
Hello, this is Ash and I just thought I'd let you know that Luke is safe with me for the night xx

He didn't even get the chance to lock his friend's phone before he got an instant reply.

From Cal:
Okay :(: tell him to call me when he has the chance. Thanks Ash

To Cal:
That'll do. Goodnight, mate.

From Cal:
Take care of my Lukey or I will kick your ass ;*

Ashton chuckles at the message but tones it down when he notices Luke squirm in his bed.

To Cal:
I wouldn't even think of it

~~~

A/n
Super short and bad bc I'm nearing the end of the quarter and my grades are poo omf

I'm also in a wheelchair so vroom vroom