F i f t ę ę n

Written By: Cliffordcondoms

Warning: rushed and badly written

"Give me your phone." Luke demanded as he pushed his giggling friend away from him. Calum shook his head but only laughed louder when his butt hit the floor. "Calum; give me your phone, now. I need to talk to Michael!"

"Why? He asked kindly. "He's my boyfriend not yours."

"That's exactly why I want to talk to him." Luke grumbled to himself as he reached for Calum's phone. Calum only groaned in frustration and swatted at his friends hands.

"Leave me alone, Lukey!"

"Calum I need to talk to Michael. Give me the damn phone!"

"Why don't you use your own phone?" Calum pouts. Luke finally stops reaching for his friend and pulls out his own phone, hoping that perhaps he'd saved Michael's phone but quickly threw it across the room when he noticed he hadn't.

"W-why did you do it?" Luke stuttered as he tried to remain calm, not wanting to scare his older friend as he fell to his knees in front of him. "Y-You promised."

Calum gasped and turned to his crying friend, not knowing whats going on. His eyes frantically searched for Luke's hands and quickly kissed the back of them as hot tears streamed down his face in realization. "He doesn't know, Luke. He said he loved me... and, and wanted to celebrate our getting back together with a couple of his mates. You... you can't tell him, Lukey. He'll... he'll leave me and I love him, Luke. You wouldn't do that to me, would you?"

The younger friend turned away from his friend, his eyes squeezed shut as he tried to zone out Calum's sobs. "Calum, you need to tell him-"

"No!" He shouted. "He wouldn't understand like you Luke! He'll leave me! He loves having fun and if I can't give him that, then he'll leave me!"

Luke shakes his head and finally turns to his friend, engulfing him into a tight hug as he rubbed his back soothingly. "Then maybe you shouldn't be with him, Calum."

That only made Calum sob harder and thrash in Luke's arms. Who is he to tell him who he should or shouldn't be with? He only needs his friend; a shoulder to cry on but they've been distant ever since he's been with Michael and Luke with Ashton. But Calum didn't dare to speak up about it because for the first time in forever, his friend is happy.

"Let me talk to him," Luke suggested again after Calum calmed down. He now laid on his friend's lap, his body numb and limp as Luke held him together in his arms. "Please? I promise this won't affect your relationship, Cal." He ran his fingers through Calum's hair and kissed his forehead. "I won't let it. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy, Luke. I'm happy like this-"

"But there's other ways you can be happy. This only gives you temporary happiness because you're upset about it afterwards, just like now." Luke intterupted. Calum only sniffled and wiped his nose on Luke's sweater. The younger boy only rubbed his back, not wanting to call Calum out about it.

"I'm only sad because you don't approve." Calum admits. Luke tenses at his words and tries to pull his thoughts together to form the right sentence.

"Cal, I only disapprove because I worry about you okay? I know its hard to stop buddy; I know but we need to let Michael know so he can help. If he leaves you, I will kick his ass; I promise."

Calum starts giggling at Luke's words and kisses his cheek in gratitude. "Promise you won't leave me, Lukey? I know I'm a handful but I can only take so much apologizing before I annoy myself so I can't even imagine how annoyed you are by me."

"You don't annoy me." Luke affirms. "You're my best friend and I love you. I didn't leave you six years ago so I won't leave you now, okay?" He kisses his friend's hand and chuckles with Calum at the feeling.

Calum nodded and cuddled onto Luke. "Can... can I talk to him too? In person? I feel like that would maybe, perhaps, make things better."

Luke nodded reluctantly and wrapped the blanket around the two of them before bringing two of the couch cushions onto the floor for cushions. He knew Calum was too lazy to move now; and since hes lying on him, he wouldnt dare to move onto his isolated bed.

Calum sighed in content as he lowered himself onto the ground completely. Luke smiled down at his friend and tried not to push Calum's leg away from where it wrapped tightly around Luke's waist.

"Oh, Cal." Luke sighed and ran his fingers through Calum's dark hair as quiet snores left his lips. "What am I going to do with you?"

~~~

A /N

Idek sorry im WAAAAY behind my other updates so I had to make this one quick and short, unlike my other updates.

O/A/N: I added a pic of cake because YES BYE