T w e n t y Ø n e

Written by: lashtongiggles (wuuuttt!???????!!??????!??!?) what's 9+10?
Calum and Luke cuddle, a lot. Ever since the coincidences with their relationships they decided that they would be better off together as they started. Luke doesn't get calls or texts from Ashton, or that's what he tells Calum because he just doesn't want to deal with it anymore. He likes Ashton and he likes him a lot, but rejection is something he can't handle the same way.
"What do you want to do today?" The younger boy asks his friend as he sits down on the couch next to him.
"Dunno. Nothing." he mumbles, leaning most of his weight on Luke as the two watch the kid show with the sponge as its main character.
"We can't just sit around all day. We're going to get fat." the blond chuckles and removes himself from the furniture and heads towards the kitchen. "You eat breakfast?" He asks, looking through the cupboards to find basically nothing.
"No." he mumbles, now sprawled out on his stomach, flipping through the channels. "Go but me donuts." he grumbles into his arm making the blond roll his eyes with a gentle smile upon his lips.
"No. Go buy you're own donuts." he snorts and walks into his room again, pulling on an oversized sweater rather than a t-shirt.
"I forgot to tell you, I told Ashton I'd kick his ass if he hurt you." Calum says, as if it's nothing. The blond rolls his eyes, walking towards the door to put on his shoes.
"You may be buff in some ways Calum, but no, that just wouldn't happen unless Ashton was on drugs or something." he grabs his wallet off of the counter and checks to make sure he still has some money left before putting it in his pocket along side his mobile. "I'll be back later, Cal. I'm going to go buy food." he says, making the tan boy shoot up.
"Food? I wanna come!" He practically squeaks, already pulling on his torn up Converse and a jacket. Luke rolls his eyes and waits for his friend to get ready, practically walking out the door out of being impatient. As they begin their trek, Calum looks over at his friend with a dead serious expression. "If I bought a bike, would you buy the matching little side carrier that I could sit in?" He asks, and honesty he was being dead serious. He was sick of walking everywhere, his legs were always tired and he was always cold, or hot or whatever temperature it decided to be. Luke has to suppress a laugh but he can't help but smile.
"Are you being serious?" He has to bite his tongue to keep himself from bursting out in his friend's face.
"Yeah, why not? I mean you could pedal on the way and then on the way back I could pedal and you could ride in the side buggy."
"Oh my god." Luke can't help it anymore as he stops cracking up with Calum whining and pestering him to stop laughing. "But- Calum." he gasps for air as they walk passed the all too familiar shops.
"No, I'm serious!" He whines, but he can't help but chuckle as well. Luke rolls his eyes as a warm gust of air hits their faces.
"We aren't doing that." The blond pulls out a cart as well as a small shopping list in from his pocket. He walks down the isle as Calum tugs on his shirt like a little kid would, asking for everything in the store and occasionally bring the bike up again. "Shut up, Calum." Luke snaps finally as they near the end of the trip. "I don't get why you even came on this trip." he grumbles bitterly.
"I just wanted to help pick out." Calum pouts sadly, his heart sinking at the sound of bitterness in his best friend's voice.
"Yeah, well you should've just stayed home and got drunk again since you dont like to listen to me." Luke snaps, making the tan boy step back. The blond didn't mean it, in reality he didn't know what he was saying. He was still heart broken over Ashton and his feelings for the older unfortunately got in the way.
"I hate how you treat me like a little kid when I'm older than you, Luke." His tone is beginning to raise alongside his friend's causing much attention to be drawn towards the two.
"Well somebody has to be the adult, Calum or else we would never get anything done." The tan boy takes a deep breath as his eyes become watery, looking up at Luke.
"Do you even know why I started drinking in the first place?" He mumbles. In the back of Luke's head he just knew that it was something bad, something horrible, because drinking is also linked to depression.
"No." He mumbles and for some reason, Calum looks hurt.
"Well, I'm going home. Come back when you've figured it out." He says, walking away from the blond and out of the store.
a/n: sooo I updated again bc cliffc is busayy
Anyway idk this one kinda sucks there wasn't really a point in it lel