Yandere Rinko Shirokane x Gamer! Fem Reader

Request by: Kazami_Yui

Cover by: AlexXBito

Keys:

{Y/N}: Your Name
{L/N}: Last Name
{U/N}: User Name
{C/N}: Clan Name

{B/N}: Brother Name
{B/U/N}: Brother user Name

A/N: Rinko = The solo wizard

Ako = Demon princess Ako (thanks to the one who tell me the name of All ^.^)

I don't know what they Names are in nfo so i just put the name who is in the cards ( Now Ako yes XD)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Rinko Pov

I open my eyes, meeting with the sun's rays hitting my face, i groanned a little, turned around my face to the desk i take a look at the clock. 6:00 AM, 30 minutes before the alarm. sitting in edge of the bed a yawn escape from my mouth, rubbing my slepeing eyes i stand up and goes to take a shower

~After the bath~

Finished drying myself and dressing up, i took a photo under my desk, i places a Kiss and looked at it. My beloved Y/N, ahhh~, so cute, i put the photo under the desk and went out from the house.

Y/N Pov•

Walking towards the school besides my brother, (B/N) , while talking about the next event of NFO (Neo Fantasy Online) 

-"Soo, i think we could ask someone of the clan to do it together"- my brother said. Actually, we are part of (C/N) is one of the best clan inside NFO, as well part of the top 10 player in japan, yeah.... We spend a lot of time playing and still have good grades, 'how do we do it?... sometimes i asked myself the same question. Back to the topic, i have two people in mind who could play with us.

-"Well actually....... i thinking in Ako and Rinko to help us"- i said scratching the back of my neck. Ako and Rinko are friends ours, we meet, 1 year ago, in NFO, me and my brother were gonna do a mission but an advice appear in our command sytem saying  we need 4 people, so we look around until i spot two people, short story, that people were Ako and Rinko, after that they becomes our friends, then i found that Rinko going to the same school as me.

-"Ahhh yeah yeah, the girl with the syndrome of chuunibyoun and the antisocial one"- (B/N) said, then i kick his leg -"OUCH"- he growl -"WHAT THAT FOR!!!"- shouted my stupid brother -"Rinko isn't antisocial is just... shy"- i said with anger in my voice, since we meet my brother always mess with her, that always make me anger, just because she not often to talk to other people and panicked when she is in crowds, that not make her an antisocial, is just a shy person, so she is not very sociable, well except for me, B/N and Ako.

-"okay okay *sighs* whatever you say"-. Said my brother. We kept on walking til we got to train station -"well, our paths divided here. See you after school little sister *winks*"my brother says as he turned around and begin waving me, -"Yeah bye~, don't get lost in the track"- i shouted. Hehe~, my brother since we're young he has  a very bad sense of direction like a certain light blue haired person that i know. -"Jaja, screw you too!"- he southed sarcastaly. I laugh, god, mess with him is so funny.