Yandere Tsurumaki Kokoro X Fem Reader

Keys:

(S/F/P): sister favourite pastels
(S/N): sister name
(F/N): Friend name

Warning: Grammar errors and a OC Kokoro
°

~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°°~°~°~°~°°~°°~°

~Nobody pov~

Happiness.that what Kokoro likes and wanted to show the world, that's why she create Happy hello world, to put on everyone face an smile. But where one in specific she wanted to make Happy and that's where you enter, that someone is you. You and Kokoro meet in one time of Her's band went to the hospital where your little sister is. You like a lot their music, mostly cause your sister was happy. (S/N) went to asking them for their autograph, that's your first contact... And your big mistake.

Happy hello world gladly give her their autograph, That's when Kokoros eyes landed on you, admiring you up and down, that's she found you cute was incorrect, on her eyes you where perfect. She never understand about love or things like that, but, she knew, she fall in love. You and your sister said your farewells. But before Kokoro calles you. She asked you if you could exchange numbers and meet sometime. You as HHW where surprise for this, but not complained you accepted... That's was your first error.

~3rd pOv~

In the (H/N) children hospital. An small girl it's laying on the bed with many machines connected her, beside her bedroom is you, looking at the sleepy figure of your sister. Bitting your lips. So younger and already this world give her an rough destiny. You though passing your hand through her hair. Sighing sadly you look at the clock on your wrist. You stood from the chair. You give your sister an peck on Her's forehead. "Sorry little pie I need to go.... But I promise to come tomorrow again so... Wait for me okay?" You said expecting not answer. leaving the room, you walk through the Halls, not noticing the hospital's camera, always follow you.

As you walk to your home you feel someone follow you.

Scared you decided to walk faster what become in a Sprint. You arrived in front of your house and search in your bag for your keys, desesperation took you, not cause you didn't found the, if not for the sounds of footsteps coming behind you. ' come one! I know I save them here!' you though. As you finally found them was to late, a pair of arms wrapped you from behind. Your eyes widen in fear as you feel her breath on your ears."I'll catch you~" you recognize this voice, it's was from no other that Tsurumaki Kokoro. the arms left you as You quickly turned around to see the named one smiled at you. "You're super fast N/N-Chan~ if not would be for this door I'm surely not could catch you~" she said in her usual voice, but something was wrong.... But in the moment you where, I mean.. come on the girl almost killed you from the fear! You where shocked as hell!

"Tsurumaki-san! W-why did you follow me!?" Your voice was shaking. She pouted very cutie to you. "Awww I've saying this before, call me Kokoro! And secondly I was just walking around and I see you, I'll was going to say hai but you started to run~" She said if it was the most normal thing in the world running after someone just to say hello." Blinking a few times you laugh, but a still you where a bit nervous. " Hahaha.... Wow Kokoro you're just ... So you *giggled*" you don't notice but Kokoro blushed hearing your giggled, her pupils dilated as if it not was for she wiped them, you would've see her drooling.

As you stood you, finally found your keys. 'if would be an killer I'll be already dead' you though sweatdrop You still feel a bit insecure of Kokoro but maybe it's just your imagination. You let in her. "Well it's very late for you soooo why don't you stay here, it's would be more secure if you leave tomorrow, also, my parents not are here, so suit yourself" you said.