Asuna Yuuki X Depressed "Insane" Fem Reader

Request by: the air

Title: Happiness
Anime: Sword art Online

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

*Beep* *Beep*

That was the only sound i've heard since all this started, since this game caught her and millons of players more. By her i mean Yuuki Asuna my classmate and girlfriend. She got caught inside this fucking game, 'Sword art Online' or better know 'Sao'. I remember she invited me to play with her but i didn't access, cause i didn't have an nerve gear and besides i was stick with another game, NFO, yeah! is very funny and most when i played with my two friends well lately i didn't have time to play with them, they're in a band and for time- AH! sorry i space out don't mind me.

*sighs*

i return my attention to Asuna's corps lying there in the hospital bed. I'm at a side of the bed sitting on a chair.

Bringing my hand to caressed her hair an smile formed inside my lips. she look so paceful, *giggled* this remind me whe she sleep in my lap, the memories of the momments we have comes to my mind, i remember an week before all this started i was going to her house to suprprise her for our aniversary of 1 year togheter,  when i arrived... well the scene of now explained more than words.

After a while the nurse comes to check Asuna and tell me sadly that visit hours ended, i nodded and stood up, i learn to Asuna face to peck her in the lips "Goodbye Asu... i'm gonna tried to come tomorrow *smile sadly* Lov U" I said before went out of the room.

-Time Skip 2 years- (I think is this correct or how many years they being trapped there I forgot tehe ;P)

I'm Runing through the tokyo's street. A week before recived an call from the hospital, Asuna wake up!! i can't believe i'm gonna see her again. Entered inside the hospital i run fast to Asuna's room. 

panting i composed myself. Taking a beath i open the door. I enter i the room with an big smile in my face " Asuna! Glad to se-" i couln'd finished of the scene in front of my eyes, My smile faded as my heart broken, Asuna was sitting in the bed kissing with an black haired guy.

They didn't notice me, they separated and looked at each other with smile in their faces, that smile was an lovely smile, that made my mood worst. Enough i cleared my throat, the both jumped a bit before look at me. The look of the guy was an confuse one while the Asuna was a shocked one. "Who are you?" The guy asked me with an raised eyebrow, i looked at him with a cold gaze before remplaced with an sweet one " Me? I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Asuna's girlfriend or *looked sightly at Asuna* I was.... and you?" I asked at him titled my head a bit. When i said Asuna's girlfriend his expression transformed into a shocked one. He looked at Asuna who stared at me in schock before turned to me." I-I'M Kazuto Kiragaya.... Asuna's boyfriend...." he said, the atmosphere was heavy.

*Clap*

The both looked at me surprise for my suddenly clap togheter, I gave them an closed eyes smile. "Thats great! i'm Happy that Asuna founded a new love!" I exclaimed. My cheeks where wet, you don't have to be smart to know what it is. "Y-Y/N l-let me explain-" I cut her "There is not to explain Asuna! i'm very happy for you~ *giggled* he looked good so, don't let him go okay?~" I said winking at them, before anyone could said more i run away form there.

-Timeskip- your house

" Tadaimasu" i said to nobody since i live alone. Well i still have the ashes from my aunt in the living. My abusive parents left me, my brothers never love me so the only family where my aunt, she was always sweet with me, she was what my parents supposed to be. She died 5 years ago,since them i'd have nothing...until i meet Asuna and well i don't have her either.... he.... funny i grew with nothing and ended with nothing funny ah? so much funny... he..hehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA!! My boy collapse into the floor as i cry and laugh, i laugh so hard my troath hurt as my eyes where red like an sharingan!.

After a minutes the laugh and cry stop, stood up i went toward the kitchen, i grab an knife, lift my sleeve  i began to carve Asuna's name to all my arm when I finish i do the same with the other and after around all my body. My eyes trembled as an shivered but crazy smile formed in my lips. I remember my aunt's words. 'No matter how bad and sad where your day, just laugh, tried to found the good side of the life'.

Now i understand, Asuna's happines.... is my happiness!! that all! Is so simple!! look at my now bloody arms, i saw all the blood who comes just don't from them if not from all my body. My vision comes blurred as I lost all the balance of my body and began to fall.

This what they called happines? *smile widely* so nice~ My body contact with the floor as all transformed dark.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey yo!!! so an angst chapter after long time, first of all Asuna like you all notice didn't was the main character but that cause i'm gonna make an sequel of how this affect to Asuna and her point of view and plus i wanted to make an angts chapter so I was thinking in a character and  she was the first character that come to my mind.... so emm i forgot how to make this jajajaja. well i hope you all enjoy and thanks for yous 9K reads.

Sorry for some grammars errors and yeah this was an very short chapterand I know it was not good enough that why the next is gonna be more longer and better!!! :3.

For the request emmmm i forgot everything of each series but Bandori( Come on bandori is the main reason of this so how i'm gonna forgot about them) jajaja so i'm watching them again and reading fanfics to know if I was doing great, and for the quintuples request i'm reading the manga but i couln't advance more for school sickness and Champions!!

I hope you enjoy and Congratulations to Liverpool for win the Champions league!!! (Yeah I like  football a lot '^.^)

~See you next time You'll never walk alone~