Protective RWBY X Fem Injury Reader

Keys:

F/M: Favourite manga

°////////°

"Who the hell do this!!!!!"

Yang screamed Angrily as she held the Doctor by the collar of his. The poor men was shaking bin fear.

"Yang Stop!!"

Y/N screamed at yang. The anger blonde, looked at her girlfriend wo was sit on the bed, with a bandage wrapped around her's arms and head.

Yang huffed and pushed te doctor away, she proceed to bend over your side , grabbing your hands as if you would disappear.

Y/n: yang.... Babe please calm down I'm fine *smile*

Yang smiled seeing your smile, but quickly faded as the door open revealing ozpin and glynda.

Ozpin: *drink smug* hello Ms L/N, it's nice to see you ok-.

In seconds Yang apparear in front him cutting his statement.

Yang: ok? Do you really think she's okay?... *Greet teeths* DON'T FUCKING SCREw WITH ME!

Her lillac eyes turned into red. Her expression was pure rage. Glynda was going to stop her but Ozpin held his hand stopping her.

Ozpin: Miss Xiao long, I know you're upset I understand, after all I was the one who give her that mission. But please calm a bit, after all you're made her, a bit scare.

Ozpin said, Yang look back at you and her eyes widen as she see your scared/worried expression.

She back a few steps away from Ozpin, calming herself She proceed to went by your side again.

Ozpin: *fix collar* now, were is your team miss Xiao long?

Yang: *held your hand* they were to buy some groceries and things for my ba- Y/N.

You blush. She was going to say me babe! 'Ahh I still can't get used to be named that'

Ozpin nodded. In just seconds the rest of team RWBY arrived, Ruby use her semblance to get next to you quickly. She was to scared when she hear the news of you being beated. If she was s cared of you going to the mission you'll see her right now, it's like a bomb of worry just to Explode. Blake and Weiss walk toward you giving ozpin an glare on the way.

Weiss: Hey princess, here we'll bring you, all your favourites groceries.

She put an full bag on the table near your bed.

Blake: and we brought you *hang you a bag* the rest of volumes you need of (F/M).

You open the bag and indeed, there was 23 volumes of your favourite manga series.

Ruby: and we brought Cookies!!!!

She the pulled out an giant box, she open it and reveal different types of cookies.

Y/N: *drooling* wow.... That's look delicious. It's a miracle you didn't eat them though.

Ruby: *pouted* Jesus! I've never do that to something I bought for you! I have auto control you know.

Blake: we needed to buy you 4 more boxes to maintain Ruby at edge.

Ruby scratch the back of her neck. You giggled imagine Ruby digging all those box. Your 4 girlfriends smiled listening your giggled. It's music for her ears. But that quickly faded when Ozpin talks.