Uehara Himari x Fem Reader!

Hello there~ it's good to be back. Sorry for my lack of activity in Wattpad men I began to miss this page so much;-;, the school didn't leave me time and well... I was stuck playing FIFA and Fallout so there are my excuses. Well here are an Angst story so I hope you enjoyed it!.

A/N: Is gonna be an OCC mine, so I hope you liked it, at the end is gonna be how's looks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Himari!!" I called at my best friend, she looks at me with a big smile on her face." Y/N!!!" She yells back as waved her hand, as I stop in front of her I trace my eyes around her outfit. She wears her typical gal outfit. Cute as always. My cheeks began to burn, I quickly shook the throughout of my head, I give her a smile. " So ready to go?" I said to her, she nodded and grabbed my hand dragging me.
Our first stop was a clothes store, what a surprise right?.. fufu, well she loves to bring me here, to put in simple words..... I lack a sense of fashion if most of the clothes I have were thanks to Himari's taste. We pass for all the halls of the store, most of the clothes inside the store were proving by us,  we leave the store, with somes bags of clothes in our hands obviously.

Next, we went to the food section, we order fries and hamburgers. I was the first to end up eating, Himari ended later. Her dilemma about if she eats this she's gonna gain weight made her eat, at last, lucky of me I know how to calm her.

The day went more and less like before, for some people could be boring, but for us, we know how to make the best day ever.

The day almost ends and we decided to walk towards our homes. We walk with the same bag with clothes and somes extra bags with Teddy's. We arrived at where the street divided, I said waved at Himari before I can walk away, someone tugged the sleeve of my shirt, I look behind me. Himari was grabbing my sleeve while looks down, I notice her cheeks red too. " Himari?..." I asked at her, waiting for the response my cheeks began to blush a bit, cause... who not!  if your crush grabs you like that, it's like an anime. 

Felt tense from the sudden atmosphere, I decided to break the tense silence. "E-Emm... H-Himari? are... you okay?" The unique response was she pulled me closed to her face. My entire face went red. Easily confused by a tomato. "Y/N...." She said murmured. 'Sexy!' i thought. " H-Himari!" She moves close to my lips. If she continues I'm going to faint!. Her face was close enough, to the point that our lips touched."Y/N... I love you...." She said, before closing the distance between our lips. She's gonna kiss me!. Surrender by the tentation  I closed my eyes as bring my lips to her. Our Lips were gonna meet. My dreams come true... I'm happy. then our lips mee-

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

My eyes shot at the sound. I blinked a few times to adapt my vision, blinked the one last time, i open my eyes completely, looking at my surrender, i encounter myself in my Bedroom. Let out a heavy sigh, I turn my head to the desk near my bed, I held my hand to grab my phone. Unlocked it I look through the notification, my eyes stopped in a special one.

Right.... today was her Wedding......

A sad smile faces former as tears began to went down my eyes. I quickly shook my head. Today is her special day! I do not need to be sad! It's her happy day so I need to be there to support her. Slapping both of my cheeks, I stood from my bed and began to get ready for the wedding.

~Timeskip Wedding halls~

I'm in the wedding halls, where are all the friends and family from Himari's. I'm next from Afterglow, they were concerned cause they knew about my crush in Himari, but I tell them it was ok. If she's happy so I am. After a while everything where set and ready, her's future husband was at the altar he was wearing a white suit, I have to admit it, he looks great, worthy of Himari for most those words hurt me. you ask the guy... is my best friend... Alex, yeah I present him to Himari and the good thing went to another and here we are, yes, he knows about my crush in her but, they both love each other so is better to leave them happy. 

The church's doors open, made me and everyone here, stood and look behind, my breath stuck in my throat, as a faint blush formed in my cheeks. There was... Himari is in a pink dress with her hair moored in a ponytail. She looks gorgeous... She stood in front of Alex, they both look at each other with love I can notice that. I beat their pupils were in the shape of a heart. Then the ceremony began. (I'm gonna skip all the trades of quotes cause...well I'm too lazy to write that, and cause me much pain since I'm lonely;-;)

After they trade their votes, comes the 'special' moment...the kiss. Alex lifts the clothing that hides her face. Himari wrapped her arms around Alex's neck as he does place both of his hands in her hips, they both close the distance and kiss. Everyone began to clapped and cheered for the new couple. I clapped to as a smile formed on my face, I tried but failed awfully to contain my tears, they began to went down like a waterfall, I didn't turn my head but I feel the sad looks of my friend, then someone pulled me in a tight hug, I didn't need to look to know it was Tomoe. My gaze didn't move from the married couple, they both then look in my direction. For the moment I was, anything cross through my mind so as made one word... "Congratulation".

°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

That was all, men... I'm no write since the last chapter so I'm very sorry if my grammar is not good, I forgot a bit how to write XD but, what better to come back than an Angst story

The next chapter is the request:

Ichigaya Arisa X heartbroken Annoying Female Reader!  Request by Kazami_Yui ( her's stories are the best~ read them!!).

( This is Alex! My OCC, this was the most similar image I could find )

~Thanks for reading 🌹~