Nami X Fem Bartender Reader!

I said to my friend if I should made an one piece Yuri Story (this was like 2 months ago XD) and he said that could be 🌚, so here we are XD!!! I love so much one-piece I have the first manga's volumes and my goal is collect all of them same with boku no hero....sorry that not so important *nervously laugh* well let's not wait more!! Enjoy!!!

Ah! before I forgot this not follow any arc of the anime!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Anime: One piece
Request by: me :3

Warning!!! 🚨: This contain mature content, and Angst!!! Read under your own decision ( I guess was like that XD)

~Nami Pov~

They said love is for all, not matter the age or gender, well that's for me too. My girlfriend, my beautiful girlfriend, I meet her when with the rest of the crew we decided to rest a few days in an island. This was small with an only village. The citizens  took not so well our arrived except one person, an beautiful bartender there she  lent us to stay in her house much for us we declined.... well all except Luffy.

The days we spend there were the most beautiful days, after two weeks, our love grew, Then sadly the day that we need departure comes, I remember her crying face, she's looks so cute and vulnerable.... Wait! This is not an Yanderes story so put yourself Nami! *COUGH* back to the story.

Before I parted we shared a kiss (causing Sanji, Brook and Franky an massive nosebleed) and we made the promise that we're gonna meet again. That was before all of us (the straw hat) disappear

I found myself on the "Mini Merrie" with brook, Robin and Zoro. I asked at Luffy for let me go a few days. You know the island where she live have this... Particular nature, for 5 months the island moved for itself almost for 2 months, I made the calculation and this month is supposed to be near from here!! I'm very grateful Luffy access. The reason why Robin, Brook and Zoro comes with me is they said  is gonna be more safe well for the first two only , Zoro said is better if he accompany us, cause one of us could result injured *Rolls eyes* yes right, he just wanted to come just cause Robin comes too, well whatever.  Suddenly my eyes caught the small  island, the feelings of butterflies absorb me, my heart don't stop of pounding. I felt myself smiled like an stupid-school girl in love.

~Third Pov~

Our favourite navegator almost squeaks at the sight of the island, Her's three a companions notice this and smile. Arriving Nami jump from the Merrie and Sprint for where hers loves where ignored the calls of wait of the others. Running, her's eyes widen and light at the sight knew she was close.... But suddenly her entire world shattered and a expression of pure horror took her face. In hers eyes you could see the reflection of an light, that... was the fire. The entire village was destroyed and burning, the others arrived at the side of her navigator and have almost the same reaction, I "said" almost cause the Nami one I think nobody could replicate.

Snapping from the scene Nami Take an Sprint with the others onto the city. "Y/N!!!" She called, her voice were present fear and desperation. Then the sound of laughs and cheers resonance through her's ears Recognize an build her heart began to pound fast of each step she took. Stood in front the laughs, cheers, whistle and for what made her more scared.... Dirty words.... Take quick look at the name of the build, her thoughs were right this is the bar were her lover work, with trembled hands she open the doors of the bar.

*Gii...*

Inside we're 34 pirates drinking and celebrate. Beating some people of the village, said she was scared was short she was terrified. All inside stop doing what they were doing to look at Nami stood there in the door. She was about to run when her gaze stop in the bar counter. There was Her lover with lifeless eyes as tears went down there like Cascades... Being raped by one of the pirates. Her breath caught in her throat, her eyes widen as tears streaming down them, she fall in her kneels noticing the her's nakamas arrived only to watch the sick scene in front of them.

The gang leader who result be the one that we're... Well doing that to you, said to the others to take care of Them, the all follow the order and went in a full attack at yours nakamas. While Nami... She couldn't process what she saw and just stay kneel there crying and looking at your now raped body.
( that was so hard to write for me)

~Nami PoV~

Why.... Why

I-I don't understand why.... T-this is just an nightmare right yeah that's could be, this is just an horrible nightmare from what I want to Wake up... And when I do I'm gonna be in the mini merrier almost for arrived here a-and she will be fine, Yeah!!

"mi!"
  Eh?
"Ami!"

Who is this?

"NAMI!"

My eyes shot at the voice's outburst, looking around I found in the infirmary.... Inside..... The Sunny!!! So all that was an nightmare... wait why I'm here well that doesn't matter what matter is all was an nightmare *Sighs* I know it, look at my side I look at everyone looked at me with smile an teared smile. "NAMIIIII!!" Luffy scream before launched himslef to me, make me hit my head the wall. An tick mark made in my forehead, rise an fist I punched at my stupid captain in the head made him let me go. Then Robin comes to me and give me an relief smile" is good to see you good~ navigator-san"  Robin said offering me an hand. Oh yeah I still don't know why I'm here. "Yeah thanks Robin*took her hand and stand up* oh! Before I forgot why I'm here? I fall o what?" The room comes silent, this made me a little nervous."emm guys?" I ask again, looking closed at each expression , all where of pure saddened and fear, include Robin, after a minutes the first of speak was Chopper. "Nami... Is better of you is you rest.... you have an rough day so is better if you-" I cut him " Tell Me" I said- well better said demanded. He was speak but Robin cut him." Chopper... Let said her the true...." She said very serious, chopper nodded and step back. Robin began to told me everything.... So... Everything that happen didn't was a nightmare... I open my trembled to speak, I hesitate for a bit but ended doing, after I'm gonna regret that. "W-where is she?..." At my question nobody in the room answer made me fear the worst, enough of them I snapped " Answ-!" "She's dead" an bluntly voice said, I look at Luffy who was with crossing arms learning in the wall."W-what?..." At this point all my body was trembled.

"Oi Luffy!"
"LUFFY! YOU BASTARD YOU SHOULDN'T SAID THAT SO NORMAL!"

All the screams went dief at my ears... So she's dead.... The only person I've truly love is dead .... So this is the risk of being an pirate..... And fall in love?.... He... So cruelest.

( I love her so much, with Perona <3)•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey so here's another Angst Story, at the beginning this is supposed to be an normal Story, for that I mean just an sweety and happy ending story but I read an comment that said I should made more angst Story and well... Why not! These are my favorite stories so leave your opinions if I should made more like this or nah

I hope you liked sorry for grammars errors! And if not was good enough '^.^

Also if this have somes one piece story error.

~Thanks for everything see you next time/ Nos vemos a la otra!!!🌹~