Udagawa Tomoe X Male Reader

I just wanna say thanks to all who Read my stories, yeah the might be not to good but we're gonna be better and better for all of you.....so.... just wanna says love you all ♥️ (i wanna cried ;-;)

Also, Tomoe, besto Wifu :3

~Now enjoy this little storie~

Keys:

(F/C): Favorite Color.
(Y/N): Your Name.
(E/C): Eyes Color

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~3rd Pov~

In an fountain, an Red haired girl stood there, also known as Udagawa Tomoe, Afterglow's baterist. In her face an tick mark can be seen, with her's arms crossed as she tapped her finger in her arms rapidly. -" Where the hell is he!? He supposed to be here 1 hour ago" she muttered under her breath, you may be asking; why is she like this well the answer is simple, she and her boyfriend have an date today and they according to meet at 14:00 o' clock, but after 1 hour he still didn't show up. 

Back to our protagonist, in her face is posible seen the irritatione and angry, her angry grew more to the sudden voice who's yelled at her .-" Tomo-Tomo!!!" She knew to who the voice belongs.... yeah... is her boyfriend (Y/N), she turn her face to him. 

He comming run toward her girlfriend, he dress a (F/C) jeans acompany with a pair of snickers, as for his top he wear and (F/C) T-shirt and a black jacket. stood in front of her with his hands in his kneel trying to gain his breath, he look up and salute-. " Yo!" he show her an a closed eyes and tooth grin, just then a hand placed in her head, he blinked at the grip and began to sweat,  he open his eyes just to find at his girlfriend starring at him with an face that can scarie at the same Chuck Norris in person. Her eyes fully red and ready to kill anyone as a red aura appears around her.

 Her eyes fully red and ready to kill anyone as a red aura appears around her

(Just remplaced with Tomoe and imagine that she has your head in hers hand)

. -" Don't 'Yo' at me".- ' oh Crap' was all he could think, she bring him close to her face.- " S-sweatheart?" he said shaking of fear, Tomoe just kept threw draggers at him.-" Do you know, how long i've waiting for?" she asked with venom in her voice, (Y/N) could only shake his head in signally of no, her girlfriend just keep tight her grip.-" 1 hour.... ONE.... god dammit HOUR... and we acording to meet 1 hour ago".- " Y-y-yeah, i know babe is just-" she interruped him .-" just WHAT!?" he blinked at her outbrust but quickly composed.-" o-our trainning session extended a bit, i-i-i swear i tried to comming here early" He looked at her directly in the eyes, his (E/C) eyes reflected full guilty, Tomoe watching this relaxed, her eyes soft and drop his boyfriend down in the ground, (Y/N) quickly stood and brushed imaginary dust before turn to his girlfriend, stick his hand out to her with an goofy grin .-" So... Shall we go? Tomato head?~".-  he asked, at her suddenly nickname she punshed playfull him in the shoulder.-" *Sighs* you know how to hit my nerves ha?"- he just grinned widely, she rolled her eyes and took his hand as the both went to enjoy they date.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I Hope you liked, and yeah this one is very short.  Is just a random storie that  come around my mind

~See you next time🌹~