Yandere Udagawa Tomoe X Clueless Fem Reader

Requested by:oumadontletitallout

Well let's get started the Yandere party!!!

Thanks for request i Hope You liked ( this story difficult me so Much cause i don't know how to do clueless reader so sorry about that and for my leak English (•<>•)

I have two yandere request more so they are gonna be my priotity, so enjoy!!!!

Warning: blood, crazy tomato sexy girl and not to good storie.... Enjoy!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Attention~

Y/N Pov

AHHH!!! I'm late, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late!!!. how is possible i've been late to school....Again!!!

~Flashback~

I remember went out my house at 6:30, then i walk like always at school and mmm....... ah! yeah a little kitty croos into my way, i started pet and play with them and when i watch at the hour are 8:55!!! and classes began at 9:00..... Run!!!

~Present time~

Running for my life, i spoted the school, i see it! i see the light!! (The school gate) just when i'm gonna put a foot inside i bumped into a person.- " Ouch!!" i fall into my butt,  great momment to bumped into anyone what is it an anime? i quickly stood and held my hand to the person in the floor. -" S-sorry, i didn't see you" when our eyes locked togheter her face become red like her hair, maybe she had fever.-" hey are you ok don't you had fever right".- i asked before put my forehead with her's...... wow her forehead seemed hot, it's a nice feeling,  i forgot why are i running anyway.- "e-e-emmm h-hey" i  blinked noticed in the awkaward  potition we are, i quickly backed away bowed to her and held out my hand again, she  took it and stand up.-" i-its okay thanks- oh! by the way i am Udagawa Tome and you are?." i smiled at her and shook her hand.-" (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) it nice to meet you Tomo-chan!!" i exclaimed exited for made a friend but... something seemed off about her because in the momment i called by that nickname i swear seem her eyes dilated-."well, was good to meet you but now we better head inside the school before we have problems"  i tried to walk away but instead of let it go my hand i feel her grip become stronger, i looked at her curiously .-"Tomo-chan-" i been cutt for the ring bell, she let it out my hands, before anything else, i excused myself and run to my classroom.

-Tomoe Pov- momments ago

Shit!  i'm late thanks to Ran and the others didn't wake me up, great friends (-.-), i focused to much in my way that i didn't notice the person who also come running but was to late cause we bumped into each other, i fall back in my butt, tch  Well my luck today, i tried to stand up but a hand come in front of my face, is from the girl i bumped,looked up at her and my eyes widened, i can't move any of my muscle, she-she is beautiful like a godess fall from the heaven, her beautiful (E/C) eyes like the most precious gem, penetrate you in one second, her beautiful (H/C) hair made it with the most finest fabrics in the world, i felt my entire face heat up, she, she, she is gorgeous!!!! i been in my throught too much cause i didn't notice her forehead in mine, after two minutes i notice this and blushed like a crazy, her face is just inch of mine, i feel her breath god.. she is more beautiful that i throught, i looked at her lips they seem beautiful they seem... eadible.
I would like to jump on top her and kiss her, touch her.-  e-e-emmm h-hey" she blinked and back off to much for my dissapoint,  she  bowed at me in apogolize offering me a hand for stand up, she is so caring. I took her hand and stood up, wow... her hand is so soft i could been all my life touch it. -"i-its okay-oh! by the way i am Udagawa Tomoe, and you are?"- then she began to shake my hand. -"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N), is nice to meet you Tomo-Chan"-. Tomo....chan, Tomo-chan,  she called me Tomo-chan, she give me a nick name, so that means..... i'm important for her. Something inside me snapped, something that tell me i want her for myself, yeah... just me and her, nobody more, just The both of us.