Arisa Ichigaya X Anyoning, Heartbroken Fem! Reader

Request by: Kazami_Yui

Hello~ good to see all you again!
I've wanted to "see" you again 😭

Well, stop crying! Enjoy the chapter!!
I hope that your request was good adapted

A/N: sorry for some grammar errors

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
~Arisa's Pov~

Arisa!" Just ignored her Arisa "Arisa!" Keep walking, don't pay attention just keep your way. "ArisaArisaArisaArisaArisaArisaArisaArisaArisa-" That it! "WHAT!!" I yelled At her. The people around us stop walking and began to look at us as a few whispers passed through my ears. I glared at them and made them shut. I Turn my attention to the annoying girl in front of me. Her eyes where widen and her jaw dropped. Good... my yell made her shut u- "My Arisa~ you sure are in a band, what a voice!" She said giving me a typical Kasumi's grin

Tch! This girl... Sure know how to stress me. Let out a heavy sigh I turn around, and continue my way to school with the annoying girl at my side. Wait why is she still following me!? her School is the other way!

~Timeskip lunch break~

I'm sitting with the rest of Poppin's Party, eating my lunch, and casually peeking at my sides. Since this girl gets so clingy to me, I can't even go to the bathroom in peace. "Arisa *I look at her* are you okay you look paranoid..." Our mother-Saaya ask me, right I've never told them about her. Nah, it's better like this is my problem, not theirs. I Fake a smile to not worry them too much."Y-yeah it's nothing don't mind me too much, is more, you should worry more about her! *Pointing to Kasumi*" I said and Kasumi look at me with wide eyes."You have exams and you do not study, you know if you reprobe all of them we can't have time for practice and our concert is in a week!" I yelled at her. She look at me with puppy eyes as the crocodile's tears went down, she was clingy in my arm and pouted making me blush. Well at least I could change the topic *sighs*

~timeskip~

I'm on my way to my home with Kasumi, she's gonna stay in my home from today. It's not like i invited her, she kept clingy to me and asked me for help with my studies, so I just agreed to shut her. Meters from my house I heard footsteps behind me. Not again. I quickly glance back...nothing.......except for the person behind the light poster, my blood boiled knowing who's is, she went out from *sighs* Hidden spot, she's going to call me, but, before she could do anything, I grab Kasumi's cheeks and slam my lips with's her, Kasumi's eyes widened as her face red, looking through the corner of my eyes, I see (Y/N) Standing there while tears streaming down her face, this made me feel a bit guilty but like this, she's not disturbing me more. I Pulled away from the kiss, Kasumi was red as mine too, thinking clearly, why I have to kiss Kasumi!!! is not like I wanted or anything it was just something I needed to do. "A-Arisa w-why did you do t-that?" Kasumi asked me suttered. I look at her and I couldn't help but blush. Why does she need to be so cute!!!. 

My senses come back and remembered that she was still here. I wrap my arms around Kasumi's shoulder and turn to look at her. With her hands trembling, she pointed to Kasumi."Who's she A-Arisa-tan-" "Don't call me like this!" She steps back from my brush. I'm gonna hate myself after this. "She's *tighter Kasumi shoulder* My GIRLFRIEND," I remark the word 'girlfriend'. I could tell that something broke inside her cause, her eyes come dull, and she lows her face, I know that she is devastated, but still, the next words come out of my mouth."So...if you understand now, please Don't Bother ME anymore..." After this, she runs away, I look at her figure disappear. The last thing I remember about her was her tears.

~Timeskip 5 Months~

After that, I and Kasumi began to date. About her? Well, I didn't know anything of her after that, but I hear somes rumors that she get into depression or that somes people find her in the middle of the night with somes major males. I hope that is not true,  I know I could be a bit harsh, but was for the best... Right?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yeah.... that's all, i know it's not good enough. Men... At The final nothing didn't come to my mind... So sorry about that :(

So now I'm back to write so that means more chapters yayyy... i guess XD. Now just to come back to the routine 💪

I'm working in the next requests so I hope you wait for them~

~See you next Time 🌹~