Homshimiya Ichigo x Male Reader

Wah, it's huge! I looked wide-eyed at the sight of the huge building in front of me. Starlight Academy, one of the top schools for idols in Japan.  Why a guy like me would be here in the first place? No, it's not to become the first trap idol or to peek the girls and become one of the most famous pervs in the city, I'm here to see my ex-classmate and Best friend Hoshimiya Ichigo. Since she decided to become an idol we've barely seen each other, but we still talk a lot via messages and I also follow her In kirakiratter, it's like Twitter but much less toxic. I pull out my phone to see the time. She should be here like-

???: Y/n!!!!

Now, perfect timing. I save my phone in my pocket and lift my gaze smiling to see her, running towards me in her's casual clothes. She launched towards me and pull me in a hug, I blushed a bit and return the hug. Her's name it's not for nothing, she really does smell like strawberry.  

Y/n: Ichigo! I miss you *Grin*

Ichigo: I miss you too!! *Smile*

She said looking at me with her's arms around my neck. I pull away from the hug much to Ichigo's disappointment. 

Y/n: So ready to go?

She nodded and launched to my right arm clinging to it. We reached the center of the city and a lot of people start looking at us, murmuring. I was so idiot to not notice it before, her outfit, it's cute, but. IT DOESN'T HIDE HER! She's a top idol it's obviously people will look at us like that, she is with a nobody like me. Sweat falls from my face. I feel this will have consequences soon. I look at Ichigo who was smiling not being aware of anything. We enter a cafe and Ichigo decided to order while I went to grab a table. I sit down and watch how A few fans went to Ichigo and asked her for photos and her autograph.  I decided to scroll through my phone and then something come through my mind. Just to be curious I open kirakiratter, I type Hoshimiya Ichigo there, and yep, my fears come true. A lot of kirakiratwets(? about Ichigo and me, there are even PHOTOS! Oh god. Ichigo comes to me with a stray with our orders, I quickly turn off my cellphone and tossed it inside my Pants pocket.

Ichigo: Sorry for the wait- Eh? You're okay (N/N) you're sweating.

Ichigo looked at me concerned. Crap! I wipe the sweat with the sleeve of my jacket. 

Y/n: Nah! I-it's nothing, l-let's eat.

Evasion complete! Ichigo sits in front of me and Starts to drink her's Strawberry milkshake and eat his Chocolate bun. Ichigo orders me my favorite Banana split. I start to hear murmurs and feel stares, Ichigo unaware as always. This girl is so dense sometimes. *Smile* Well that what makes her Ichigo. I decided to ignore it and start to catch up with my idol friend.

Y/n: So you were busy this summer right? With that Star Anis tour. 

Ichigo gulped the food she has in her mouth and smile.