Valentine's special

Happy Valentine to all! #ForeverAlone

Now the next chapter is gonna be yes or yes the request: Yandere Yamabuki Saya X dumb! Clueless Fem Reader!

Now enjoy!!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Ughh" a blonde-haired girl known as Arisa, groaned as she slammed her head with her pillow, currently, our favorite blond tsundere has a problem, tomorrow is valentine's day, and she was thinking about what to give to her girlfriend, but nothing came through her head.-" *sighs* what I could give her?" she said to herself, then something snapped inside her, she quickly stood up from her's bed she grabbed her phone, searching through her contacts her eyes stopped in one in particular 'Imai Lisa' she quickly presses her contact number and called it, she doesn't need to wait for so much cause immediately she hears a voice." Arisa san? What a surprise, hello~" "H-hello Imai san" Arisa said.-"so why did you call me?" She asked, Arisa doubt in tell her or not, but at remember at her's current state, she gives up and decided to tell her.-"W-well the thing is..."

-Next Day-

A certain (H/C) haired girl brush her teeth, after finish she grabs her bag and went out her house, but she suddenly stopped her tracks, making her direction towards the kitchen she spotted the fridge, open it she research for something, her eyes suddenly stopped as a smile plastered in her face, holding out her hand to grab something, she pulls out a bag wrapped with a yellow ribbon, hiding it inside her back she turned to the door now making her way to the school.

Timeskip

-Arisa Pov-

*Glup* Okay calm down Arisa just calm down, everything is gonna be alright, looking down at the bag in my hands, I closed my eyes and remember.

~Flashback~

"So do you wanna give her chocolate?* I hummed* Kyaaa~!! that very cute Arisa, i know she is gonna love it.-" I blushed a bit, but I remember why I called at her.-" Y-yeah that the problem I don't know how to bake." This is so embarrassing.-" Ah but you can buy her one, right?~," she said, I quickly shook my head.-" No I don't wanna buy one I want to make her one, that reflects my l-love for her" noticing what I just say, my entire face heat up, and i could swear I heard her fangirl throughout the phone.-" That very cute~ so...you call me cause you need my help right?" she said.-"Y-yeah just if is possible." .-"Sure is not a problem, meet with me in the park near the mall okay we're gonna make the best chocolate ever!!" she exclaimed, I smile at the thought of Y/N praised me for the chocolate.-" Okay!! so see you there Imai san."-" Okay bye~~"

End flashback

We spend all day make it, I just hope she liked it, I look to the front, letting out a long sigh, fixed my scarf I made my way inside the build.

-Timeskip-

after the first period end, I went to meet with the girls where me, noticing they're not here I decided to wait for them, After a while, all the girls arrived, first Kasumi and Saya, later Tae and Rimi, I look around tried to spot Y/N but I didn't see her for anywhere, I tap Saya's shoulder and asked." Did you see Y/N?" she looked at me with a smug face, ugg here she comes.-"Ohh someone is worry about her girlfriend ah." she said in a smug tone, my cheeks fluttered, i knew it!!.-" S-shut up *crossing arms* is not that i worry about her or something is just-" i got cut by arms wrapping around my wrist.-" Ariri~" I yelped in surprise, i pulled away from her embrace and face the person who hugs me... Y/N.-"B-Baka!! Don't scare me like that" i reproach her as I cross my arms at her, she giggled, telling me sorry while she sticks her tongue in a cute way, which made me blush. I hide my face with my hand so she couldn't notice my blush, why did she have to be so cute! Hearing the others laugh just makes me redder.