Back To Work

Director-OK everyone.It's great to be back and to see you all. So I hope you have all gone over your scripts and that you are ready to begin, so please go on set if you have to film now or go wait in the leisure room.

*Tini&Jorge go on set and begin to shoot*

Tini-I can't believe that it's our final year!

Jorge-Me either.

Tini-I am so glad that I get to spend it with you.

Director-CUT! Great scene.

*Tini walks over to Mechi who was watching*

Mechi-That was great. You were very professional.

Tini-I really tried.I am so mad at him but I am trying to not show it.

*Mechi looks around and sees Jorge hugging Stephie*

Tini-What were you looking at?

Mechi-Urmm nothing.

*Tini turns around and sees them*

Tini-Why is she here? This is a private set.

Mechi-Well she kinda has a role. A small one.

Tini-What is it?

Mechi-Just an extra. Remember how she is an actress so Jorge asked for a role for her and all they had available was extra.

Tini-Oh well still! I feel like that welcome she gave me wasn't sincere.

Mechi-It wasn't! She wouldn't want you telling Jorge that she was rude to you.

Tini-Still I just can't believe that he is back with her. I mean she cheated on him with Peter.

Mechi-I know. But I know you are angry at Jorge but it's ok because you are over him right?

Tini-No! Where did you get that from?

Mechi-You have a boyfriend!

Tini-Actually....

Mechi-Tini

Tini-He broke up with me when we finished shooting the film.

Mechi-Why didn't you tell me?

Tini-Because I thought since I wasn't here and I couldn't keep and eye on you, that you would tell Jorge.

Mechi-Why would you think that?

Tini-You are kinda a gossip....

Mechi-What?! Am not!

Tini-You facetimed me when Cande's hair turned out green when she tried to dye it. 

Mechi-So? I thought you wanted to know?

Tini-Also when you thought Clara and Diego broke up when she was just visiting her parents

Mechi-It was weird that she disappeared...

Tini-Whatever lets just go to the leisure room.

*They walk in and see everyone including Jorge and Stephie there and Stephie is talking about their wedding while Mechi rolls her eyes and Stephie notices*

Stephie-Am I boring you Mercedes?

Mechi-Actually yes. Nobody really cares.

Stephie-Yes they do! Don't you guys?

*Nobody replies*

Stephie-Urrgh!

*Stephie storms out*