Stay

Stephie-Ok

Jorge-Ok what?

Stephie-I know about your kiss and I thought that it was an ongoing affair.

Jorge-Stephie...I-I-I

Stephie-Do you have any idea how that felt? I was so excited to tell you about my pregnancy and while I was thinking about how this was going to change our entire lives, you were cheating on me with her.

Jorge-....

Stephie-Now do you understand?

*Stephie walks off*

(5 Hours Later)

(At Jorge's House)

*Jorge walks into the house and he finds Stephie with her suitcases packed*

Jorge-Stephie where are you going?

Stephie-Far away from you. I am going to raise this baby by myself since you obviously don't care about me or her.

Jorge-Her? We are having a girl?

Stephie-Yes and since you would rather choose Martina over her, I can't stay here anymore.

Jorge-Stephie please. I love that little girl and you. Please don't go.

Stephie-I can't stay where I am not wanted or loved.

*Jorge holds her hands*

Jorge-You are, you both are. Please don't leave.

Stephie-I will go unpack my things.

Jorge-I can carry up your bags.

Stephie-No! I mean no need.

*Stephie goes upstairs and locks the bedroom door*

--------Phone Convo--------

Peter-How did it go? The whole "threatening to leave" plan?

Stephie-Great! He really thought that I was leaving! I left the bags empty so while he thinks that I am unpacking I thought that I should call you and find out how you are going with Tini.

Peter-Well I am outside her favourite coffee shop about to go in since she is there.

Stephie-What are you waiting for?

Peter-You called.

Stephie-Go inside now. I will text my reporter friend to take pictures of you two so make it look romantic.

------Phone Convo Over-----

(Meawhile)

*Peter walks into the coffee shop and pretends not to see Tini*

Tini-Peter!

*He walks over to her*

*Peter gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek*

Tini-How have you been?

Peter-Great.