Favours

Stephie-Peter was asking me if you were completely over Tini.

Jorge-Really? Why?

Peter-You keep making her upset and I thought that it was because you are jealous.

Stephie-Now that you know the truth, nothing is an awkard anymore right Peter?

Peter-Yes Stephie and congrats.

*Peter walks off*

Jorge-Is that all you were talking about?

Stephie-Of course my love. I never really felt anything for Peter and anyway we broke up on good terms so nothing is awkward. I am doing this for Tini in a way to get along with her. Everyone says that she is so nice so I want her to like me since nobody really does....

Jorge-Tini is super friendly so I think she just has to get used to you first.

Stephie-Could you talk to her for me please?

Jorge-I can't make her like you.

Stephie-But talk to her for me please? All this stress and negativity is bad for our baby.

Jorge-Sure.

Stephie-Jorge I think that since our baby is on the way that we should live together.

Jorge-I don't know if I am ready to live with you.

Stephie-Jorge!

Jorge-Ok fine sure. Gotta go.

*Jorge walks off and runs into Tini who is reading her script and not paying attention*

Tini-Oh sorry!

Jorge-It's fine. Trying to learn your lines?

Tini-Yeah I have a lot of lines in upcoming episodes but I am so bad at practicing and Mechi never does so I have to do it alone.

Jorge-I could rehearse with you if you want.

Tini-Would you? Aww thanks you thank you thank you!

*She hugs him and then he smiles*

Tini-But what about Stephie?

Jorge-She will be fine and it's just rehearsal.

Tini-Yeah sure I Will be there. Thanks for this.

*Tini walks off*