The Wedding (Part 1)

Ruggero-Are you sure that you want to do this? It's not too late.

Jorge-Will you stop saying that?! Stephie and My BABY are out there so stop.

Ruggero-Fine. So every has checked in except Mechi and Tini.

*Mechi walks in*

Mechi-I'm here.

Ruggero-Great so all we are missing is Tini.

Jorge-Did she change her mind?

Mechi-No she just spilled coffee on her dress so she went home to change so she might be a bit late.

Jorge-Well I am glad that she is coming.

Mechi-Are you sure about marrying Stephie?

Jorge-Yes stop asking!

Mechi-Sheeesh calm down.

Jorge-I am sorry but I am ne7rvous enough without everyone saying things that make me wanna leave.

Mechi-But you should leave.

Jorge-Mechi please wait outside, you are not helping.

Mechi-Fine.

*Mechi leaves the room and walks up to the musician*

Mechi-Hi instead of you playing the piano throughout the entire ceremony , the groom has asked me to tell you to play this recording.

Musician-Really? Because the wedding march is usually played.

Mechi-Well play the wedding March when the bride is walking down the aisle but when they are about to say their "I do's" then play it. Got it?

Musician-Got it.

Mechi-Great.

Lodo-Mechi what are you doing?

Mechi-Urrmmm..Nothing?

Lodo-Well sit down then because the wedding is about to start.

*Mechi sits down next to Lodi and watches while Stephie walks down the aisle.*

Pastor-Dearly beloved, we are gathered here celebrate the love shared between Jorge Blanco and Stephie Camarena. First does anyone object to this union?

*Just then Tini bursts through the big church doors and everyone stares at her but while Jorge looks at her ,he smiles*