1

A/N Enjoy! Oh and Luke is 24. I got this idea from other stories.

○○○○○○

"Daddy help me!" Holly, Luke's daughter yelled.

"I'm coming sweetie." Luke was in the middle of a basketball game.

"Daddy, I really need help."her voice cracked indicating she was ready to cry.

Why did 4 year olds have to be so complicated, Luke thought.

"Ok, I'm coming right now." Luke got up, reluctant to remove his eyes from the game going on.

"Daddy, why did you take so long." Holly folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm sorry love, what do you need help with?" He knelt down beside his daughter.

"I need an outfit for tomorrow." She whined.

"Why what's tomorrow?" Luke pondered.

"My first day of kindergarten." She put both hands around Luke's face.

"Right..." Luke trailed off.

"Daddy you forgot didn't you?" Holly huffed.

"No, I just...Ok yes I forgot." He gave in.

"Daddy." Holly dragged out the 'y'

"Alright, I'm sorry cupcake let me help you." he kissed her on the forehead.

"Yay." She squealed, making Luke laugh.

After a few minutes of looking, Luke picked out the perfect outfit. Including a mini Neff beanie, converse, leggings and a black sweatshirt that was only a tad bit oversized.

"Daddy are you sure this is good." Holly continuously poked her father's dimple.

"Of course I'm sure, you'll be the flyest kid in school." Luke pushed her hair back.

"But daddy, I don't wanna be a fly, they're big and scary." Holly shook with fear. Luke laughed hysterically.

"Not a fly I mean that you'll look cool." He laughed.

"Oh ok." she giggled.

"Come here." Luke pulled his daughter onto his lap.

"You know I love you right?" he smiled at her.

"Yes daddy." she giggled.

"Do you love me?" He asked Holly.

"Yes." Holly said.

"How much do you love me?" he asked.

"This much." Holly spread her arms out the farthest she could. Luke gasped.

"That's it? You don't love me to the moon and back?" Luke asked pretending to be hurt.

"No, I mean yes." She laughed.

"Give me a kiss right here." Luke pointed to his cheek.

Holly kissed him on the cheek, followed by a yawn.

"Your tired?" Luke asked. But she didn't respond, which meant she was asleep. Luke kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight cupcake." he turned out the lights.

"Daddy?" Holly spoke.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." she smiled.

"I love you to cupcake." He smiled, and headed to bed.