13

"Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away." Luke and Holly sang the lyrics to Steal My Girl as Holly sat on Luke's lap in front of the computer.

After the song finished.

"Nobody's ever gonna steal you from me." Luke kissed her forehead.

"But daddy what if I run away?" Holly asked.

"Why would you leave me aren't I your favorite person ever." He stared into her eyes.

"No Uncle Ashton is my favorite." She laughed.

"That just hurt my feelings." He pretended to fake cry.

Holly started to really cry.

"Daddy I was joking please don't cry." She wiped at her eyes.

"Aww cupcake I was just joking I'm sorry." He hugged her tightly.

"What do you say we invite Uncle Mikey, Cal, and Ash over?" Luke asked her.

"Yay!" She cheered kissing his cheek exactly where the dimple popped up.

"You love my dimple don't you?" He asked.

She nodded viciously, making Luke laugh.

After Luke called them over they came within ten minutes.

"Holly!" Michael yelled holding out his arms waiting for her to come into his arms.

"Uncle Mikey!" She said leaping into his arms leaving multiple kisses on his cheeks.

"Hey where's my hug and kisses." Calum also held out his arms waiting for Holly to leap into his arms.

"Uncle Cal Pal!" She kissed his cheeks also squishing them afterwards.

"Why do you always squish my cheeks when I carry you?" Calum asked chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah enough come here baby girl." Ashton grabbed her for Calum's arms and kissed her cheeks, she poked his dimples.

"Anyways let's pop in a movie." Luke said.

"Frozen!" Holly squirmed around in Ashtons arms.

"Come cuddle with daddy." Luke held his arms out.

"Hey, I want to cuddle with her." Ashton, Calum and Michael said in sync.

"She's my daughter, you should have brought your children." Luke took Holly from Ashton causing him to frown.

"Jace is at his grandma's." Ashton sighed.

"Carter is at her mom's." Michael whined.

"Libbey is at her mom's also." Calum said.

"Shut up and stop whining let's watch the movie." Luke chuckled.

They all shrugged and happily watched frozen.

A/N: I've decided to turn this into a series it'll be called 'Daddys Girl'

They're all dad's to a girl so I already published the Ashton one called 'Responsible' so go read that

And none of the story lines will be connected. Every story line is different.