9

A/N: Guys thank you for 1000 reads on this story it's only been less than a month and because i love you guys so much I made a new story called 'Responsible' and it's a fan fiction where Ashton ( my bae ) is a dad to a girl and I can wait to start it thank you thank you. If you wanna see my face in real life my ig is- @lizirwinn btw I'm ugly.

Dawn and Luke were already on their fifth date. Luke pretty much wanted to her to be his girlfriend, and he was planning on asking her today. Only Calum knew about this and he was planning on telling Michael and Ashton today.

It was currently 7:35pm and Luke had set a date with dawn for 8:00pm.

"Cupcake, how do I look?" Luke interrupted Holly from watching a very serious episode of SpongeBob.

"The best time to wear a striped is all the time!" She yelled squeezing her plush SpongeBob toy, she really live SpongeBob.

Luke couldn't help but laugh.

"Daddy did you say something?" She turned around.

"I asked you how I look." He said still laughing.

"Oh, you look cool but hold on a second." She said standing up.

She climbed on top of him ruffling his hair up.

"There that looks better." She handed him a small compact mirror.

He nodded in approval.

"it's does look good doesn't it." He kissed her cheek.

"Thanks cupcake." He held his arms out to her.

"Come here." He pulled her into his lap.

"I love you so, so, so much." He held her to his chest.

"It's love you to, daddy are you okay?" She asked looking up at him with a worried facial expression.

"Yeah, I just want you to know that me and Dawn are getting more serious." He said staring into her eyes.

She nodded.

"But daddy are you happy?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm very happy." He said smiling, a dimple popping up on one of his cheeks.

"Then I'm happy." She gave him a big hug

"You don't even know how thankful I am for you." He kissed her forehead.

A knock on the door interrupted their moment.

"Looks like Uncle Mikey, Cal, and Ash are here." He smiled.

They all barged in through the door.

Of course Holly ran to Ashton first.

She poked his dimples as always.

"I love you so much." Ashton said holding her in his arms.

"What is it you needed to tell us?" Michael asked reminding Luke.

"Right, Holly go play with Uncle Cal." Luke said.

She leaped into Calum arms.

"So what is it?" Ashton asked.

"I'm asking Dawn to be my girlfriend." Luke smiled slightly playing with his lip ring.

"Seriously!" Michael asked.

"Yeah, is this good or bad?" Luke asked confused by Michaels reaction.

"It's amazing." Michael said, Ashton nodded in agreement as they both pulled their friend in for a hug.

"Cupcake come here." He pulled her onto his lap.

"Do you love me?" He asked, holding her small hands in his.

She nodded cheekily smiling.

"How much do you love me?" He asked.

"This much?" She spread her arms out wide.

"I love you so much more." He kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Alright daddy has to go." He handed her over to Michael, who continuously

asked to hold her.

"Bye daddy." She waved at him.

"Bye cupcake." He waved back.

"Michael try not to burn anything down." Luke sighed earning a laugh from all of them.

"Don't worry daddy, I'll protect the house." Holly laughed.

"That's my cupcake." He winked at her

-

"Your dress is making me feel some type of way." He said biting down on his bottom lip.

"What do you mean?" She asked teasingly running her finger down the seam line of her dress, making Luke face turn a tomato red.

"God you're so hot." He connected his lips with hers.

She slightly tugged on the ends of his hair.

"Luke we're in public." Dawn chuckled

"So, if anything we can leave the restaurant and have set down by the lake, nobody is there at this time." He flashed her a smiled.

She laughed, rather loud.

"Your laugh is adorable." He stared into her chocolaty brown eyes.

"Thank you." She blushed. All of this made Luke remember why he brought her on this date.

"Dawn, I have a serious question for you." He said clearing his throat.

"Go ahead." She nodded smiling

"Well we've been dating for a little while and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend." He smiled.

She didn't reply, she connected her lips with his.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."