19

Today Luke decided it was a good idea for everyone to meet Marcus. He helped Holly pick out an outfit.

"So what's it gonna be?" Holly asked.

"How about the light blue knitted sweater with the black jeans and converse?" Luke asked.

"You know me so well daddy." She said cupping his face with her tiny hands.

"Where's your dimple?" Holly asked jabbing her finger into Luke's cheek, which made him laugh uncontrollably.

"Oh there it is." She said giggling.

"Come here." Luke said holding  out his arms.

She placed herself  onto his lap and snuggled into his chest.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"Of course I do I love you more than anyone in this whole entire world you're  the best daddy anyone could ever have and I really  so think that I'm the luckiest girl in the world I love you so so so much!" She said wrapping  her arms around his neck.

Luke was filled with so much happiness he nearly cried tears of joy.

"I love e you more than anything  cupcake." He kissed her cheek.

-

"Where's Marcus?" Michael asked. Everyone  had arrived already.

"Marcus come  down here!" Luke yelled from the bottom of the stair case

But there was no answer.

He went up to Marcus' room only to find Marcus sitting  on his bed and hugging his knees to his chest.

"Marcus buddy what's wrong?" Luke sympathetically asked.

"I'm scared, what if your friends don't like me, I don't think I belong here." Marcus looked up at Luke with hopeful eyes.

"Don't worry buddy they'll all love you, especially  your  Uncle Mikey, he's been wanting  to see you." Luke chuckled.

"So can you please come down the stairs buddy?" Luke asked tickling  Marcus.

"Okay." Marcus giggled.

He held his arms out to Luke, which made Luke smile wider. He carried Marcus swiftly in his arms and into the living room.

Everyone was talking  to each other, but suddenly  stopped when they saw the curly haired green eyed boy.

"Everyone meet Marcus." Luke said setting  him down on the floor.

"He's so cute!" Michael said moving closer to Marcus, but Marcus hid behind Luke's leg.

Michael knelt down on his knees and pouted.

"Awe, don't be scared I won't bite." Michael held his arms out. Marcus moved from behind Luke's leg and leaped into Michaels arms.

After their embrace Ashton hugged Marcus and so did Calum.

But no one hugged Holly or even said hi to her. Without anyone noticing Holly snuck through the back door.

Nobody noticed.

A/N: Oh shit. And this chapter in dedicated to @alanakn123 she gave me the idea of everyone meeting  Marcus.

Sorry guys I had to add drama.