12

"Dawn I really don't think this will work out we should just break up." Luke explained to Dawn.

"Why can't we work this out?" She asked.

"I don't think I'm going to be ready for any relationship in a long time." Luke explained

"Fine my boyfriend fucks me better anyway." She said storming out of the house.

Luke wasn't even mad she was dating someone else while dating him, he just laughed to himself.

Holly entered the living room with a small stuffed rabbit.

Luke sat down next to her.

"What happened with you and Dawn." She asked.

"Well we're never seeing her again." He said.

Holly smiled and shrugged. She was obviously quite happy that Dawn was out of their lives, she couldn't stand Dawn.

"Come cuddle with daddy." Luke held his arms out.

She didn't hesitate as Luke pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah cupcake?"

"Is mommy happy up there with God?" Holly asked.

"Of course she is, she's in a better place where there is no more pain or sorrow." Luke smiled down at her as she laid her head on his chest.

"Then I'm happy." She exclaimed.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah cupcake?"

"You're the best daddy anyone could ever ask for, I wouldn't trade you for the world." She said kissing his cheek.

Hearing that made Luke so emotional. He blinked away the tears of joy, and continuously kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you to cupcake." He held her closer to his body.

"Daddy you smell like oranges." Holly laughed.

"That's only cause I had oranges this afternoon." Luke explained.

"Right, and daddy wouldn't SpongeBob die from crying so much." She asked.

Luke refused to hold in his laughter that vibrated through both of them.

"No, he's a cartoon character he isn't real." Luke laughed.

"Right, well SpongeBob is happy anyway, just like me and you, we're happy right?" Holly asked.

"Super happy cupcake" he kissed her forehead.

A/N: Ideas for the next chapter anyone? and I'll switch up and put ideas together to make a great chapter.