18

Luke was currently I'm the middle of signing the adoption papers. Marcus and Holly couldn't stop jumping from excitement.

"So, Mr.Hemmings, congratulations you are officially Marcus' father." The lady smiled at Luke.

Marcus ran up to Luke as Luke took him in his arms.

"I'm so happy that you're my dad." Marcus smiled into Luke's neck, making Luke smile uncontrollably.

Luke opened his arms for Holly to join them, she planted a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Marcus Hemmings." Marcus smiled to himself, "I like it."

-

Luke ended up making Holly and Marcus dinner.

After they finished Marcus and Holly became tired and were struggling to keep their eyes open.

Luke first tucked Marcus into bed and then Holly he stayed with Holly a little while longer.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah cupcake?"

"Are you gonna forget about me, because of Marcus?" Holly asked.

Luke's heart broke, he didn't think for one minute that Holly would be thinking something like this. He thought she was genuinely happy about Marcus becoming her brother.

"Of course I would never forget about you, you're my first and only child by blood, I will always love you, never ever think for one minute that I would forget about you cupcake." Luke hugged her tightly.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah cupcake?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: The end. NAHHH I'M JUST JOKING, BUT THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END JUST SAYIN' JUST SAYIN' *plays guitar chords* YOU SHOULD LEAVE HIM CAUSE IT REALLY MAKES ME SICK JUST SAYIN' JUST SAYIN'

But what do you want to happen next?