Chapter 4

Magnus

An interview from hell was what I got. From what I could see he was good looking, but from his whole posture seemed unsure of himself. I couldn't see his face, but damn did I want.

'Camille'.
'Yes Mr Bane?' She says with that tone that irks me so much. Its not that she's mean, no, its that she's a evil cunt.

'I need you to clear my appointments for the rest of the day and also get the writer of the article to consider shadowing me to get a sense of how great I am'. I say imagining how awesome it would be to change my image to the public and the only way that is possible is by the help of ALEXANDER HERONDALE.

'Okay then sir'. She says before leaving.

I spend the rest of the day trying to find something on the writer that might shed some light on the bitter article he had written, but found only his name, profession and pretty much nothing more about that I could find on social media.

*********************

'Mag, I'm sure its all in your head he doesn't even know you so why would he hate you?' Tessa says in her "everybody is good" Tessa way.

'Yeah right! Listen Mag I think maybe we should cut him down for size, what do you say?' Cat says. She is the defensive type and the one you wouldn't want to mess with.

'I agree'. I say.

'No way Magnus is not doing that Cat. I mean why don't you try to get to know him?' Tessa says.

'I don't know what I'll do yet, but we'll see'.

' Actually I wanted to tell you guys, Will asked me to meet his friends today'. Tessa said with head down trying to hide the blush that tinted her cheeks a rosy red.

'That's great Tessa'. Cat and I say at t same time.

'Thanks, but I promised him I'd bring you guys so we could all hang out. What do you say?' She said with a nervous tone.

'Tess , how could you even ask that of course we would be honoured too'.

' Thanks guys'. She says engulfing us in an embrace.

###################################################

Hope its okay. I will continue soon.
Don't forget to follow and vote.
Xoxo.