Chapter 14

Magnus

I have never felt so much pain before. The thought of Alec brought about so much happiness and pain. I had seen the sheer fear in his eyes when he spoke. There is a hidden pain inside of Alec that I need to sooth, if Alec thought I would give up on him so easily he has another thing coming.

I called my friend Cat for help as soon as I had an idea. I know I can crush him with the weight of my feelings for him.

***************
'Look Magnus, I'm on board with helping you but this might be going a bit to far'. Cat says her voice laced with worry. We had met up at Java Jones to discuss my plan.

'This might explain everything to me so we have to'.

'You're crazy'.

'Crazy in love,' I realize too late what I just said when I see Cat grinning at me. 'Did I just say that?' I ask.

'Fine I'll help you because this is the first time that you have actually felt so strongly about someone in a long time.' She says sheer pride laced in her voice.

*************
Alec

I spent the whole day with my mum. She has always had a way to make me feel better and those are the times I felt guilty for wanting to meet my biological parents. I would always been scared someone would take me away from them I just didn't know who is trustworthy or if I will ever stay.

~Flashback~

'Why do I have to go with them they will just bring me back here?' I asked Ms Brown the social worker in charge of me.

'Alexander, listen these people are willing to open their home for you. Will you go for my sake?' She said. She had always been kind to me and knew all my secrets. Yes, despite being a three year old I had secrets. 'I promise it won't be like last time'.

This first thing I had seen were the tears in Celine's eyes as I walked up to them. She embraced me in a hug and whispered the words I hadn't known I needed to hear; ' No one will ever take you from me, I promise'.

~Present~

Those wolds stayed in my heart till now. Letting go of Magnus might make me look like a jerk, but I really like him and I feel my past will only make ruin us. The tears rolling down my face ain't only for Magnus , but for the me that had been lost.

'Can you see me?'

###################################################

Hope you enjoy.
I forgot the age so Alec must be like 25 in this.
Any way please enjoy I will update soon.
Xoxo.