One, Jeongin

Today was Halloween.

Everyone was going around and rushing to get into their costumes. Hyunjin trying to slap on a wig, while Seungmin tried to help him. Woojin was yelling at Minho and Jisung to stop making out and to start getting ready. Changbin and Felix were screaming. It was, quite frankly, a mess. But when is it not? You may be wondering, why am I not getting ready?

I don't have a costume.

I never got around to it. My procrastination got the better of me and I never ended up doing it. So I had absolutely to idea what to do.

We were supposed to do a special dance practice of " I Am You" as a Halloween special, so it's not like I could skip out on it. A thought struck my mind, though.

Where's Chan?

Chan was the only one who knew of my little predicament concerning the costume. I really had to ask him about it, since he said he'd get me one this morning. We also kinda needed him to organize this mess I'm forced to call my band mates. As if he had heard my thoughts, he bursted through the door, dressed up as a vampire.

And he looked really hot.

" Alright guys! We need to get ourselves together. We're supposed to be at the dance studio in an hour."

Everyone did what he said, since he was the leader.

" And you," he said turning to me. " Take this and go get changed." He shoved something into my hands and shoved me in the way of my dorm. When I got in, I looked in the bag to see a vampire costume. It looked somewhat close to Chan's, but it was nowhere near as meticulously crafted. Chan's looked like actual clothing someone would wear, while mine looked like a crappy costume you'd get from Party City. I mean, it wasn't exactly crappy, it was obviously a more high-end costume, but it looked like just that. A costume. Chan's made it look as if he was really a vampire. Chan always looked like a vampire, but you get the idea. I put it on and called Chan in.

" Channieeee!" It takes him a while to get here.

He knocks on the door. "Yeah Innie?"

I let him in. " Why'd you get us matching costu-"

" Innie, it looks so good on you."

" Huh?"

" You look really good." I'm pretty sure my face looked like a frikin' tomato. He leaned over, and grabbed the other things in the bag. It was fake blood and stuff of the sort. He put quite a bit of in on my face and around my mouth, ending off with two dots of it on my neck. He showed me what I looked like in the mirror. Then, I realized something.

" Channie?"

" Mhm?"

" Why'd you get us these matching costumes? What are the STAYs going to think?"

" It's an idea I had."

" Some STAYs already think we're in a relationship. What are they going to think after they see this dance practice? Chan, this might even become a scandal!"

" Let them think what they want to think."

" That's not what you'll be saying when we're the center of drama!"

" What if... I want them to think we're in a relationship." HOLD UP DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

" Ch-Channie... What're you-"

" I'm implying that I want them to think we're in a relationship. I'm implying I want the media to be talking about us together. I'm implying I want us to be together. I'm implying," He goes over to my ear and starts whispering." I want you to be my vampire."

He's smiling. Not his usual friendly smile, but a more sinister one. What does he mean by "his vampire"?

I look up at his smile again, and see it. Fangs. And if they're a part of the costume, why doesn't he have a lisp? Then I realize.

" Ch-Channie? A-Are you a va-"

" Yes Innie."

AN: Thanks for reading the first shitty chapter of this fanfic! Don't expect too frequent of updates, this is just something I'll write from time to time. If you have any ideas comment them! Bye!