Nineteen, Chan

" JEONGIN. CHANGE."

" Wha-"

" CHANGE, WOOJIN'S GONNA KILL ME." He dug into the back of his closet and put on a turtle neck (as quickly as humanly possible) and we got out.

" Hey guys-" Jisung started

" HEY, WE'RE DOING GOOD. HOW WAS THE SHOW?"

" Uh... What?"

" Jeongin, why'd ya change?" Oh fuck think of something quick.

" Uh he... Got... Uh... Stuff... On his shirt. Yeah, he got stuff on his shirt." Everyone looked kind of dumbfounded because of how suspicious I was being.

" ...What... Kind of stuff?" Woojin asked again.

" M-Milk." Jeongin blurted out. GODDAMNIT-

" Aren't you hot? It's pretty hot outside."

" Uh- Well-" That's it. I'm totally screwed. People are going to think Jeongin's hiding hickies. ( Well, he is. But he's also hiding something else.)

" Chan. A word please?" Woojin asked. I'm screwed. I'm dying tonight. I need to say bye to Jeongin and the fans, if I even have any anymore.

" S-Sure..." He took me into his, Felix, and Changbin's shared room, where his sweet smile quickly melted off.

" So tell me. What happened with Jeongin?"

" N-Nothing..."

" Your ears are red and you're stuttering. Something obviously happened. Why else would Jeongin be wearing a turtleneck when it's so hot outside?"

" I-It was the first thing he found in his drawer and-"

" Don't lie to me. I know how everything in this house is organized. His sweaters are all in the back of his closet." Well fuck.

" H-He was col-"

" Don't give me that bullshit, Bang Chan. What did you do? I also noticed other things about Jeongin, like both of your obviously swollen lips." Wait, they are?

" Fine I'll tell you the truth. What happened was-" A scream came from outside the door.

" JEONGIN FAINTED! WOOJIN! CHAN! HURRY YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" Woojin gave me a glare, then ran out the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

This is my fault, isn't it?

AN: Sorry I've been gone for so long. :( Also this chapter is really short and fast paced, so sorry if it fifty make sense.