End. (Please Read)

Uh, hey Wattpad? Long time no see?

And this is probably the last time you're gonna see me lol-

Uh, so Stray Kids used to be a hyperfixation of mine, meaning it was really easy for me to be writing these in the past.

Unfortunately, that also means that I was eventually going to grow past it and find a new hyperfixation.

I have, and I have absolutely no interest in updating this, or any of my stories anymore. (And haven't for a while...) So they'll no longer be updating...

I don't think I wrote an ending for this to begin with, to be honest with you, so I really don't know where to take this story anyway.

I'm genuinely shocked to see this has almost 20k reads. (And a little embarrassed, to be honest-) Thank you for that, it's definitely the thing online I've posted that's gotten the most attention.

This story makes me nostalgiac, and I don't want it to go to waste at all, so I've decided to allow you guys to make your own "Part Two's" to this story.

Seriously, @ me for credit and I'll read it at some point.

I might put in @'s of people's that I like as the last chapter, just in case anyone finds this again and wants it to continue. (This story won't be marked as completed until then.)

Thank you guys so much for reading, and I actually hope I haven't lost too many of my original readers.

Also, I still read every single comment I get, so thank you to those who comment a lot :)