Three, Chan

^^ Chan's Halloween costume. Also, this is going to be a pretty short chapter.

The dance practice was finally over. We all started piling into the car again, with Jeongin starting o go into the back. I give him one look, and he comes to the front. I weirdly liked the amount of power I had over him.

It was a mostly silent drive, which was rare and nice. These literal children I practically had to babysit every day were always unnecessarily loud. I took this opportunity. Jeongin probably had many questions, and I was feeling nice enough to actually answer them. The other members couldn't know, though.

" So Jeongin, would you like to grab dinner with me after this? We can drop off the rest of the members and we can get what ever you want." Everyone in that car started cheering.

" I-I..." I gave him that look again.

" S-Sure Channie..."

Perfect.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jeongin picked a boba place to grab food. The thing is, he thought we'd be eating there. I took him somewhere else with our food.

We went to a park with no one else there.

" Funny, isn't it."

" Huh?"

" You've been my boyfriend for a while now, but this is our first date."

" Chan. We are not dating. Why do you keep saying that?"

" Well Jeonginnie..."

AN: THAT'S THE END. Sorry. But there was some other stuff that needed to happen. Bye guys!