Twenty-Five, Chan

AN: Before this chapter starts, I want to say, check out my fic, " Touch//Minsung". Well, that is, if you like Minsung. It's very fast paced, (Chapter 12 will be the last one.) but I absolutely love the story. At the time of writing this, eleven chapters are out, and the final one is written. I'm just waiting for the moment I want to post it. So please check it out! A sequel of it is also currently in the works! Finally, don't be a silent reader! Your votes and comments keep me going! Without further ado, enjoy the chapter.

" I'm so tired of having to hide this from people! Why does it matter in the first place? I... I don't want to hide it anymore."

" What are you implying?"

" I-I'm going to tell them. They deserve to know, and I'm tired of hiding it. If they unstan, then they were never real stans in the first place. Especially if they dislike us for something we can't control."

" I-"

" So what if it kills our reputation? Those people shouldn't fucking matter. It's not like we're hurting anyone-"

" But Jeongin-"

" Shut up. It's their choice whether to stay with us or not, and those who do are real."

" JYP doesn't give a shit about the backstory behind it." 

" JYP's an asshole then. Some things just have to be done." 

 " Well, this conversation is making me really mad and I don't care to continue it, since you can't change your mind. But, I'm warning you. It won't end well."

" I don't give a shit!"

" I can tell. Let's go, Jisung." He grabs Jisung by the arm and leads him out of the room.

" Finally... Goddamn." Jeongin was weirdly silent the whole time, until then.

" U-Uh... Channie? I kinda agree with Minho..." I eyed him carefully.

" O-Oh! I-I mean I think we should tell them at somepoint, b-but not now. We, like, just debuted! W-We can't have a scandal like this s-so early on in our careers..." My expression softened after I realized it was making him nervous.

" Baby, I see where you're coming from, but I'm really bad at keeping secrets. The guilt is just gonna weigh me down and add to the stress I already have..."

" ...Okay. Just, be careful about what you say, alright?"

" Don't worry, Innie, I will." I gave him a warm smile. He lightly kissed my cheek and said he was going to the living room with everyone else.

He left and I opened up my laptop, logging onto Twitter.

Time to plan this out.