Sixteen, Jeongin

Mature segments will be signified with ⚠️⚠️⚠️ (Beginning and End)

It's been several weeks since we've been allowed to go out. I'm getting sick of this. People should get over themselves. Anyways, they're leaving for another interview without us. I'm pi- angry. When will we be able to leave?

I spent the day with Chan, which is probably the best thing about all of this. It's just an everyday thing. We watch movies and stuff until they finally come back. They warned us this time, though, that it would much longer than usual. Well, I hope it won't be too boring.

The whole day Chan's been... off. He's seemed so anxious. I really want to know what's wrong... We did what we always did, watched a movie while eating some popcorn. Midway through, he started crying. Holy cRAP-

" Channie... What's wrong?" He just kept sobbing.

" Channie..."

" I'm sorry... I was just thinking about how you're always t-there for me... Ever since I first met you... You've always been so k-kind to me... I love you so much..."

" Channie-"

" No... And I've never properly shown how much I love you..."

" Ch-"

" So please... Let me show you?"

Ohmygodohmygodohmygo- is he... Does he want to... Augh... I think he means that. Do I ask? whatthefrickwhy. I mean... it's not like I don't want it, but I'm scared.

" D-Do you mean... You know..."

" ...Yes." Frick it, I'm not a child anymore. I can do this.

" Let's do it then."

" Are you sure?"

" Absolutely." He then led me to our bedroom, locking  the door.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

He then immediately smashed his lips into mine, as if he's been waiting for this moment to finally come. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. It all happened so fast, so unexpectedly. Realizing the situation, I kissed back, gripping onto his hair.

He broke the kiss, looking me in the eyes. I could see the hunger in them, fear exploding through my body. What if he can't control himself? What if he- no. I have to trust him.

I pulled him in for another kiss, this one becoming more passionate. I moaned into this kiss as the room got progressively hotter. I tugged at his shirt, wanting to get to the point already. He removed my wrists from his shirt and pinned me against a wall, holding my wrists above my head, never breaking the kiss. He broke away, whispering against my ear, so close I could feel his breath.

" So, why don't we get started, baby?" I nodded in approval, and he connected our lips again.

He pulled my shirt off, over my head, followed by my sweatpants. Suddenly realizing how exposed I was, I covered up my body. with my arms, flustered. Chan being himself, he removed my hands and commented on how beautiful my body looked. ( Which, frankly, made me more flustered.)

" Channieeeee-"

" Hm?"

" You need to take it off, too. It's unfair..." He then proceeded to laugh at me.

" Aw, that's adorable and hilarious." I started to pout.

" Stop that, or I'll bite that lip." Damn, that escalated quickly. But, to tease him, I smirked and continued.

He kept his word, harshly biting my bottom lip. I moaned, only causing him to bite down harder. I'm guessing that got him off, because he stripped off his clothing immediately afterwards. I stared at his stunning body, amazed at how a human being could be so beautiful. He must've noticed, because he smoothly slid off the final piece of clothing, showing off his full body.

Jeongin.exe has stopped working. He's so hot asdfghjk-

" Now it's your turn. ' It's only fair', as you said." Blush exploded across my face as he grabbed my boxers and slid them off. His smirk grew as he caught a glimpse of my hard member.

" Need a little help? Cause, baby, I do." I didn't look.
" Why don't we actually get started, hm?" I shyly nodded.

" Have you ever done this before?"

" N-No..." As I said that, he grabbed a bottle, which I could assume was lube, and pinned me down on the bed. He then applied what I was now sure was lube to his fingers.

" Okay, baby, this is gonna hurt, okay?" I nodded.

Pain surged through my body as he inserted a finger inside of me, immediately followed by intense pleasure.

" Can I do another?" I nod again, unable to speak. He inserts another and I moan, unable to hold it in. This goes on for what feels like forever, when he finally speaks up, I can't take it anymore."

"Jeongin, I'm going to..."

" JUST DO IT! AH! PLEASE!" He does what I say.

The explosion of pleasure that followed made me feel like I was on cloud nine. It was like nothing else existed. It was just Chan and I. He thrusted in and out, hitting my sweet spot over and over again. I was a moaning mess, completely submitting to his every action. A knot in my stomach came, knowing what it signified, I told Chan.

" CH-CHAN! I'M GONNA-"
I was interrupted by releasing all over his stomach, him following shortly and collapsing onto me.

" Jeongin... You were so good."

" Uh... Thanks? I really don't know how to respond to that." He responded by laughing cutely.

He connected our lips once again, the kiss quickly into another make out session. He broke away, connecting his lips again to my jawline, sucking softly on the skin. I let out moans as his mouth travels down, giving me hickies all over my jaw and neck. Pleasure runs through my body, becoming the only thing I can feel.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

That is, until I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

" Channie..." I whined. He pulled away from my neck, licking the around the area the pain was coming from. He looked me in the eyes, and they were red.

" Ch-Chan..." He snapped out of it, looking at my neck. A look of worry appeared on his face as I started to feel lightheaded. He quickly got dressed and left the room.

...What?

AN: I seriously don't know whether to apologize or say you're welcome.