Eleven, Chan

We left the house for... obvious reasons. We all piled into the car again for ice cream. When Woojin suggested it, Jeongin's eyes had stars in them. I couldn't say no. We bought the ice cream, and went back into the car. Everyone had their own, except Jeongin and I, sharing one. I kind of had to. Since I was paying, Hyunjin thought it would be funny for everyone to buy as much as they wanted.

The reason we went back into the car to eat is because we had to discuss... Personal matters. I thought that I should tell them, before they found out the hard way and lectured me on not telling them. It's not like they'd judge me or anything, I just never got around to it.

" S-So I have something to tell you guys."

" Yea?" Woojin responded. I then realized, Woojin and Changbin were the only people who didn't know. Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin already knew. ( For obvious reasons.) And I had told Felix a while ago.

" I wanted to tell you guys..." I started. Damn, saying this was hard. How are you supposed to randomly tell everyone you're a vampire? It's kind of like coming out, in a weird way.

" I-I..." I swallowed. " I'm a vampire..."

Woojin then proceeded to choke on his ice cream.

" WHAT? THOSE DUMB JOKES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG? WHAT THE HECK CHAN, WHY'D IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO TELL US?"

" Well, I mean, I could've been killed if the secret got out, so..."

" Fair enough."

" Also Jeongin and I are dating."

" WAIT WE ARE?" This boy is so freaking adorable...

" Yeah, I mean we just went on a date, told you my entire life story, confessed my love to you, then we kissed. Sorry for assuming, though." He's blushed how many times today? We need to keep a tally on this, Jesus Christ.

But, it's not like I can complain. The red on his cheeks made him even more adorable, which I didn't think was possible until now. I was staring again, but how could I not?

" I-I guess we are... But don't say things like that before I say you can!" Oh, Jeongin, thinking I'll do what he tells me to.

" Well, we'll see." He looked at me with a slightly angry expression. How I loved teasing him like this...

How I loved all of this in general.

I could calm down about doing over-vampire-y things, no one'll question when I leave in the middle of the night, Jeongin is mine, and only mine. It felt nice.

I then kissed him again, missing the feeling.

AN: So yeah. Sorry to disappoint with this chapter after my league of absence. I lost interest in this story for a while. I just re-read Carry On, so if Chan isn't like himself, I probably wrote him to be too much like Baz. ( Sorry, I'm Carry On trash. Anyways, read it if you haven't. Everyone's hyping the sequel coming out this year, so now would be a great time to read it. Cause it's a 10/10 would recommend.) Also, a friend wants to get a higher amount of reads than me. Since this is now a competition, share this to all your friends! Okay, Bye...